当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 爱情英文诗精选

爱情英文诗精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.88W 次

想欣赏一些经典的爱情英文诗吗?下面是本站小编为大家带来爱情英文诗精选,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

爱情英文诗精选
  爱情英文诗精选1:

If thou survive my well-contented day,

倘你活过我踌躇满志的大限,

When that churl Death my bones with dust shall cover,

当鄙夫"死神"用黄土把我掩埋,

And shalt by fortune once more re-survey

偶然重翻这拙劣可怜的诗卷,

These poor rude lines of thy deceased lover,

你情人生前写来献给你的爱,

Compare them with the bettering of the time,

把它和当代俊逸的新诗相比,

And though they be outstripp'd by every pen,

发觉它的词笔处处都不如人,

Reserve them for my love, not for their rhyme,

请保留它专为我的爱,而不是

Exceeded by the height of happier men.

为那被幸运的天才凌驾的韵。

O, then vouchsafe me but this loving thought:

哦,那时候就请赐给我这爱思:

'Had my friend's Muse grown with this growing age,

"要是我朋友的诗神与时同长,

A dearer birth than this his love had brought,

他的爱就会带来更美的产儿,

To march in ranks of better equipage:

可和这世纪任何杰作同俯仰:

But since he died and poets better prove,

但他既死去,诗人们又都迈进,

Theirs for their style I'll read, his for his love.'

我读他们的文采,却读他的心。"

  爱情英文诗精选2:

Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,

你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲

Which I by lacking have supposed dead,

(它们的消逝我只道已经死去);

And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,

原来爱,和爱的一切可爱部分,

And all those friends which I thought buried.

和埋掉的友谊都在你怀里藏住。

How many a holy and obsequious tear

多少为哀思而流的圣洁泪珠

Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye

那虔诚的爱曾从我眼睛偷取

As interest of the dead, which now appear

去祭奠死者!我现在才恍然大悟

But things removed that hidden in thee lie!

他们只离开我去住在你的心里。

Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,

你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,

Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,

满挂着死去的情人的纪念牌,

Who all their parts of me to thee did give;

他们把我的馈赠尽向你呈贡,

That due of many now is thine alone:

你独自享受许多人应得的爱。

Their images I loved I view in thee,

在你身上我瞥见他们的倩影,

And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.

而你,他们的总和,尽有我的心。

  爱情英文诗精选3:

No more be grieved at that which thou hast done:

别再为你冒犯我的行为痛苦:

Roses have thorns, and silver fountains mud;

玫瑰花有刺,银色的泉有烂泥,

Clouds and eclipses stain both moon and sun,

乌云和蚀把太阳和月亮玷污,

And loathsome canker lives in sweetest bud.

可恶的毛虫把香的嫩蕊盘据。

All men make faults, and even I in this,

每个人都有错,我就犯了这点:

Authorizing thy trespass with compare,

运用种种比喻来解释你的恶,

Myself corrupting, salving thy amiss,

弄脏我自己来洗涤你的罪愆,

Excusing thy sins more than thy sins are;

赦免你那无可赦免的大错过。

For to thy sensual fault I bring in sense--

因为对你的败行我加以谅解--

Thy adverse party is thy advocate--

你的原告变成了你的辩护士--

And 'gainst myself a lawful plea commence:

我对你起诉,反而把自己出卖:

Such civil war is in my love and hate

爱和憎老在我心中互相排挤,

That I an accessary needs must be

以致我不得不变成你的助手

To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me.

去帮你劫夺我,你,温柔的小偷!

爱情英文诗精选