当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 优秀拜伦诗歌英文品析

优秀拜伦诗歌英文品析

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.48K 次

华兹华斯其诗歌创作主题多以美丽的自然景观为依托,抒发个人对自然的热爱和向往。下面小编整理了拜伦英文诗歌,希望大家喜欢!

优秀拜伦诗歌英文品析
  拜伦英文诗歌品析

  To a Lady答一位淑女

When Man, expell'd from Eden's bowers,

当人被逐出伊甸园门,

A moment linger'd near the gate,

在门首盘桓,不忍遽去,

Each scene recall'd the vanish'd hours,

眼前的一切都枨触前尘,

And bade him curse his future fate.

都叫他诅咒未来的境遇。

But, wandering on through distant climes,

此后,他远走异域关山,

He learnt to bear his load of grief;

学会了如何忍受悲苦;

Just gave a sigh to other times,

对往日良辰只付之一叹,

And found in busier scenes relief.

借纷繁景象把心事排除。

Thus, Mary! will it be with me,

亲爱的玛丽!我也像这般,

And I must view thy charms no more;

不得不与你芳姿告别;

For, while I linger near to thee,

倘若我在你左近盘桓,

I sigh for all I knew before.

我也会叹惜往日的一切。

In flight I shall be surely wise,

远游能使我明智地脱险,

Escaping from temptation's snare;

逃离此间魔障的引诱;

I cannot view my paradise

只要我还能见到这乐园,

Without the wish of dwelling there.

就不甘默认我无福消受。

  经典的拜伦英文诗歌

  I would I were a Careless Child我愿做无忧无虑的小孩

I would I were a careless child,

我愿做无忧无虑的小孩,

Still dwelling in my Highland cave,

仍然居住在高原的洞穴,

Or roaming through the dusky wild,

或是在微曛旷野里徘徊,

Or bounding o'er the dark blue wave;

或是在暗蓝海波上腾跃;

The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride

撒克逊浮华的繁文缛礼

Accords not with the freeborn soul,

不合我生来自由的意志,

Which loves the mountain's craggy side,

我眷念坡道崎岖的山地,

And seeks the rocks where billows roll.

我向往狂涛扑打的巨石。

Fortune! take back these cultured lands,

命运呵!请收回丰熟的田畴,

Take back this name of splendid sound!

收回这响亮的尊荣称号

I hate the touch of servile hands,

我厌恶被人卑屈地迎候,

I hate the slaves that cringe around.

厌恶被奴仆躬身环绕。

Place me among the rocks I love,

把我放回我酷爱的山岳,

Which sound to Ocean's wildest roar;

听巉岩应和咆哮的海洋;

I ask but this—again to rove

我只求让我重新领略

Through scenes my youth hath known before.

我从小熟悉的故国风光。

Few are my years, and yet I feel

我虽然年少,也能感觉出

The world was ne'er design'd for me:

这世界决不是为我而设;

Ah! why do dark'ning shades conceal

幽冥暗影为何要幂覆

The hour when man must cease to be?

世人向尘寰告别的时刻?

Once I beheld a splendid dream,

我也曾瞥见过辉煌梦境——

A visionary scene of bliss:

极乐之乡的神奇幻觉;

Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam

真相呵!为何你可憎的光明

Awake me to a world like this?

唤醒我面临这么个世界?

I loved—but those I loved are gone;

我爱过——所爱之人已离去;

Had friends—my early friends are fled:

有朋友——早年友谊已终结;

How cheerless feels the heart alone

孤苦的心灵怎能不忧郁,

When all its former hopes are dead!

当原有的希望都黯然熄灭!

Though gay companions o'er the bowl

纵然酒宴中欢谑的伙伴们

Dispel awhile the sense of ill;

把恶劣情怀驱散了片刻;

Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,

豪兴能振奋痴狂的灵魂,

The heart—the heart—is lonely still.

心儿呵,心儿却永远寂寞。

How dull! to hear the voice of those

多无聊!去听那些人闲谈:

Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,

那些人与我非敌非友,

Have made, though neither friends nor foes,

是门第、权势、财富或机缘

Associates of the festive hour.

使他们与我在筵前聚首。

Give me again a faithful few,

把几个忠诚密友还给我,

In years and feelings still the same,

还是原来的年纪和心情;

And I will fly the midnight crew,

躲开那半夜喧嚣的一伙,

Where boist′rous joy is but a name.

他们的欢乐不过是虚名。

And woman, lovely woman! thou,

美人,可爱的美人!你就是

My hope, my comforter, my all?

我的希望,慰藉,和一切?

How cold must be my bosom now,

连你那笑靥的魅力也消失,

When e'en thy smiles begin to pall!

我心中怎能不奇寒凛冽!

Without a sigh would I resign

又富丽又惨苦的繁嚣俗境,

This busy scene of splendid woe,

我毫无叹惜,愿从此告辞;

To make that calm contentment mine,

我只要怡然知足的恬静——

Which virtue knows, or seems to know.

“美德”熟识它,或似曾相识。

Fain would I fly the haunts of men—

告别这熙来攘往的去处——

I seek to shun, not hate mankind;

我不恨人类,只是想避开;

My breast requires the sullen glen,

我痴心寻觅阴沉崖谷,

Whose gloom may suit a darken'd mind.

那暝色契合这晦暗胸怀。

Oh! that to me the wings were given

但愿能给我一双翅膀:

Which bear the turtle to her nest!

像斑鸠飞回栖宿的巢里,

Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,

我也要展翅飞越穹苍,

To flee away, and be at rest.

飘然远引,得享安息。

  关于拜伦英文诗歌

  Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖

Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

去吧,浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!

In you let the minions of luxury rove;

让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;

Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,

Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;

Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,

Round their white summits though elements war;

尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,

Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,

I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!

Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;

啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,

My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;

On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,

缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,

As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.

我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。

I sought not my home till the day's dying glory

直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,

Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;

For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,

流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

“逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到

Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”

Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,

And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.

驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。

Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,

Winter presides in his cold icy car:

冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,

Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,

They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

“不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象

Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"

Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,

Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:

哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!

Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,

总算有幸,和你们部族一起,

You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;

The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,

高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,

Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。

Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!

Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!

Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,

造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,

Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.

你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。

England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,

To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;

Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!

The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!