当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文笑话大全 > 英语搞笑笑话带翻译你一定喜欢

英语搞笑笑话带翻译你一定喜欢

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.84K 次

下面是本站小编整理的英语搞笑笑话 带翻译,以供大家学习参考。

英语搞笑笑话带翻译你一定喜欢

  英语搞笑笑话:谁发现了澳大利亚?

Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me,Johnny.

老师: 约翰尼,在地图上给我找出澳大利亚在什么地方。

Johnny: It's there , sir.

约翰尼: 先生,在这儿。

Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?

老师: 对了。萨默,你来回答是谁发现了澳大利亚?

Sammy: Johnny, sir.

萨默: 先生,是约翰尼。

  英语搞笑笑话:人们什么时候说话最少?

Teacher: What is the plural of man,Tom?

老师: 汤姆,“男人”这个词的复数形式是什么?

Tom: Men.

汤姆:男人们。

Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?

老师: 答得好。那“孩子”的复数形式呢?

Tom : Twins.

汤姆: 双胞胎。

  英语搞笑笑话:我丈夫刚进来

The couple seated in restaurant seemed to be having a wonderful time. But as the woman glanced away from the table,their waiter suddenly rushed over.

在饭馆里坐着一对夫妇,他们看上去非常高兴。但是当那女子向旁边瞥了一眼时,服务员马上跑了过来。

“Madam look,”he said.“Your husband just slid under the table.”

“夫人,您瞧,” 他说,“您丈夫滑到桌子底下去了。”

“No,he didn't,”she replied.“My husband just came in the door.”

“不,他没有,” 她回答,“我丈夫刚从门外进来。”

  英语搞笑笑话:有两条裤子

A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. "I feel terrible,” she said. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers.”

丈夫下班回到家里,发现自己的新娘心绪烦乱。“我心里太难受了,”她说。“我在给你熨西装时把裤子的臀部烧了个大洞。”

“Forget it ,” consoled her husband. “Remember that I’ve got an extra pair of pants for that suit.”

“没事儿,”丈夫安慰她说。“你忘了我这套衣服有两条裤子。”

“Yes,” said the woman, cheering up. "And it’s lucky you have. I used them to patch the hole.”

“是的,”妻子高兴地说,“幸亏你还有一条,我后来就用它来补了这个洞了。”

  英语搞笑笑话:死于肝癌的人100%都吃饭

Wife:You rding to te statistics on the paper 80% of

those who have died of liver cancer have drunk alcoho.

妻子:你瞧,根据这报上登的统计数字,那些死于肝癌的人有80%都喝酒。

Husband:It's okey. To my investigation, all Thespeopleeat

meals.

丈夫:那就不错了。据我调查,所有这些人都吃饭呢。

  英语搞笑笑话:我是单身汉

Jack fell off his bicycle and got hurt.A beautiful young nurse asked him to fill forms. Jack finished them and gave them back.

杰克骑车摔伤,去医院治疗。一位年轻美貌的护士拿着表格让填。 杰克填好后递上表格。

"Anything else?"The nurse asked. "Yes," Jack thinks for a while and said "l'm a bachelor."

“还有什么漏填的?”护士问。“有!”杰克想了想说,“我是个单身汉。”