当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文笑话大全 > 经典趣味幽默笑话

经典趣味幽默笑话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.92W 次

在日常繁忙的生活,也不要忘记了放松自己。下面本站小编为大家带来经典趣味幽默笑话四则,希望大家喜欢!

经典趣味幽默笑话

经典趣味幽默笑话:混合双打

Teacher of PhysicAl Education: Have you ever seen mixed doubles, boys?

体育老师:孩子们,你们见过男女混合双打吗?

Nick: Yes sir. Quite often. I saw it even last night.

尼克:是的,老师,经常见。昨天夜里我还见过呢?

Teacher: Please tell us something about it

老师:那你就给大家讲讲当时的情形吧。

Nick: Oh, sorry, sir. My father always says,‘Domestic shame should not be published.’

尼克:啊,对不起,老师。我爸爸常说:“家丑不可外扬。”

经典趣味幽默笑话:我自己过去

There was once a landlord who always pretended he was knowledgeable though he was completely unable to read or write.

从前,有一个地主是个既不会读也不会写的文盲,但他却偏要在人前装作很有学问。

One day when the landlord was chatting with his guests, a servant came in and gave him a letter which asked him to lend a cow. The landlord was afraid that his guests would know he was unable to read or write, so he opened the envelope and glanced over the words. Then he said to the servant, "OK, please tell him I’11 go there myself in a few minutes.”

一天,当地主正和宾客聊天的时候,仆人走进来递给他一封信,信上请他出借一头牛。地主害怕被客人知道自己是个文盲,于是他打开信封,瞧了瞧信上的字,然后对仆人说:“好的,你告诉他我等一下自己过去。”

 经典趣味幽默笑话:你好,水手

The grizzled old sea captain was quizzing a young, tyro naval student.

一个头发灰白的老船长在测验一个从海军学校毕业的新手。

"What steps would you take if a sudden storm came up on the starboard?"

“如果船的右弦突然刮起了暴风雨,你会采取什么措施?”

"I'd throw out an anchor, sir.”

“我会抛锚,先生。”

"What would you do if another storm sprang up aft?"

“如果船尾也刮起了暴风雨,你会怎么做?”

"I'd throw out another anchor, sir.”

“我会再抛一个锚,先生。”

"But what if a third storm sprang up forward?"

“那么如果船头第三次刮起了暴风雨,怎么办?”

"I'd throw out another anchor, captain.”

“我会再次抛锚,船长。”

"Just a minute, son, Where in the world are you getting all these anchors?"

“等一下,孩子。你到底从哪弄来那么多锚的?”

"From the same place you’re getting all your storms,sir.”

“从您弄来暴风雨的地方,先生。”

经典趣味幽默笑话:要叫先生

Teacher: (to a new boy) What’s,your name, my little fellow?

老师:(对一位新生说)小同学,你叫什么名字?

New boy: Erbert Arris.

新生:我叫赫博特·阿瑞斯。

Teacher: Always say ‘sir' please, when you are speaking to master. It's more polite.

老师:请你跟老师说话时叫先生,这样比较有礼貌。

New boy: ( apologetically )Sir Erbert Arris.

新生:(带歉意地)我叫赫博特·阿瑞斯先生。