当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语阅读理解 > 一裤两穿:可拆卸牛仔裤问世

一裤两穿:可拆卸牛仔裤问世

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.07W 次

早上出门的时候,天气有点凉,穿条牛仔长裤刚刚好。可是到了中午,烈日炎炎,腿上裹着一条牛仔裤真是热得难受。怎么办呢?最近有一款可拆卸牛仔裤为人们解决了这个大难题。扣子一解开,长裤秒变超短裤,是不是很酷?

Clear jeans, jeans that expose your bum, the world’s bluest jeans - strange innovations in the world of denim just keep coming.
透明牛仔裤、露臀牛仔裤,还有世界上最蓝的牛仔裤,牛仔世界里的各种创新络绎不绝。

And the latest trend? Jeans which turn into shorts.
那么最新潮流是什么呢?且看秒变短裤的牛仔裤。

一裤两穿:可拆卸牛仔裤问世

We’ve all been there - it’s a chilly morning so you pop on a pair of jeans. But then, that afternoon, the heat comes out of nowhere. You’re suddenly sweltering and all you wish is that your blasted jeans could transform into shorts.
我们都有过这种经历——早晨气温低,所以你穿了条牛仔裤。但到了下午,天气就突然一下变热了。你一瞬间汗流不止,这时你多么希望牛仔裤能变成短裤。

Well dream no more.
你将美梦成真。

Detachable jeans that turn into shorts are now a thing - but they’ll set you back £346.
那种可拆成短裤的牛仔裤已经变为现实,不过价格可能会让你退缩,一条这样的牛仔裤要346英镑(约合3090元人民币)。

Created by Opening Ceremony and the Y/Project, the jeans can be unbuttoned to become super-short shorts - so short they’ll reveal your under-butt - in an instant.
这条牛仔裤由开幕式服饰商店和Y/项目联袂推出,解开扣子秒变超短裤——短到会露出一点臀部。

They’re practically hot-pants.
短裤完全就是热裤的式样。

The jeans come in two shades - acid-wash and black - and are described as “a straight-leg silhouette with slim-fitting, detachable shorts that feature high-rise cutouts along the front.”
这款牛仔裤有酸洗浅色和黑色两种颜色,产品描述是“可拆卸成短裤的高位镂刻直筒修身长裤。”

Unsurprisingly, not everyone is a fan of the jeans though:
毫无疑问,并不是所有人都喜欢这款牛仔裤:

What the hell is this monstrosity?!!
这个丑八怪是什么鬼?

— Ezenwanyi (@Ms_Vivianne) 2017年5月17日

When you see an outfit and think 'that looks like it could give you thrush...'
看到这条裤子,就觉得穿上它可能会得鹅口疮……

— lynne mccrossan (@lynnemccrossan) 2017年5月18日

What’s more, in all the images of the jeans, the model is standing - how would they look and feel if you sat down?
另外,所有这些牛仔裤的图片中,模特都是站立的,那么坐下来会是什么样子呢?

These are on fleek. Especially when you take the legs off and you have denim adult nappies.
这款牛仔裤看起来很蠢。特别是当你把长裤摘掉的时候,那样好像穿的是成人牛仔尿不湿一样。

— Elaine (@eelstweeters) 2017年5月17日

I'm here for these jeans.
我就是来看看这个裤子的。

— Tony, from the Bronx (@_r_aisa) 2017年5月18日

Whether the trend will catch on remains to be seen.
这款牛仔裤是否会流行起来,依然有待观察。