当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语学习材料 > 口语中容易理解错的英语句子

口语中容易理解错的英语句子

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.34K 次

you have a family? 你有孩子吗?

ing-bottom: 100%;">口语中容易理解错的英语句子

's a good father that knows his son.就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子

3.I have no opinion of that sort of man. 我对这类人很反感。

put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today." 他把5美圆塞到我手上说:“你今天表现得很好。”

5.I was the youngest son,and the youngest but two. 我是最小的儿子,但我还有两个妹妹。

picture flattered her. 她比较上照。

country not agreeing with her, she returned to England. 她在那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国。

is a walking skeleton. 他很瘦。

machine is in good repair. 机器已经修好了。

allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty. 他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪。

don't know what you are talking about. 你在胡说八道。

don't begin tounderstand what they mean. 你根本不知道他们在干嘛。(not begin to:毫不)

didn't praise him slightly. 他们大大地表扬了他。

's all I want to hear. 我已经听够了。

15.I wish I could bring you to see my point. 你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。

really flatter me. 你让我受宠若惊。

made a great difference. 有他没他结果完全不一样。

cannot give him too much money. 你给他再多的钱也不算多。

long exhausting trip proved too much. 这次旅行旷日持久,我们都累倒了。

look darker after the holiday. 你看上去更健康了。

luck would have it, he was caught by the teacher again. 不幸的是,他又一次被老师逮个正着。

held the little boy by the right hand. 她抓着小男孩的右手。(这里"by"与"with"动作主语完全相反)