《秘社》S01E13笔记:黑魔法时代正式到来!!!
you threatened to kill my mother, it occurred to me that you and I aren't exactly on the same page.
当你威胁说要把我母亲干掉的时候,我发现我们不是一类人。
on the same page
意见一致
l's 's supposed to help you tap into your inner strength and power.
魔精,它能够开发你的内在力量和能量。
tap into
接进
3.I almost tore down a house trying.
我试了试,差点弄垮了一座房子。
tear down
1.拆毁;拆卸 2.向……猛扑;冲下……
e may be something you can do to make it up to me.
有件事你也许可以补偿我。
make it up
和好,言归于好;赔偿某人的损失
I remember getting into the habit of looking to him first to see how he'd react to things so I could tell the difference between right and wrong.
我养成了一种习惯,出了事儿的第一反应就是看他,以便帮我分清是非对错。
get into
the habit of...养成...的习惯
6.I'm just wiped out. I must be coming down with something.
我就是累了,想休息一下。
wiped out
精疲力尽
we don't activate the medallion,then we're vulnerable to witch hunters.
如果我们不激活徽章,那猎巫人可以轻而易举的干掉我们 。
be vulnerable to
易受…,易于…