当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关互联网情景对话双语

有关互联网情景对话双语

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.16W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来有关互联网情景对话双语,欢迎大家学习!

有关互联网情景对话双语

 有关互联网情景对话双语1

A:With the development of computer technology, the Internet has become more and more popular.

随着计算机技术的发展,互联网越来越受欢迎。

B:Yeah, but do you think students should surf the internet after class.?

是啊,但是你认为学生在放学后应该去上网吗?

A:Yes,I do.I regard it as a great helper.

是的,我这么认为。我认为网络是一个好帮手。

B:Oh?Why?

哦?为什么?

A:For example, you can surf the Internet for any information you need in a short time without working hard in the library.

比如说,网络上你可以在很短的时间内找到任何你想要的信息,而不需要在图书管理辛苦的去查找。

B:oh,it sounds so convenient.

哦,那样听起来很方便。

A:Yeah,it is convenient to communicate with others by using the Internet.

是的,用互联网来和别人传递信息是很方便的。

B: However, many people think that there are many disadvantages of the Internet, because there is also some information that is not good for the students.

但是,不少人认为互联网也有很多缺点,因为这里也有许多对学生来说不健康的信息。

A: That’s also , it will not only have a bad effect on study but also do harm to our health if we spend too much time to play games on line.

那倒也是,而且如果花费太多的时间在网络游戏上不仅会对我们的学习造成不良的影响,而且也不利于我们的健康。

B: What do you think we should do?

那你认为我们该怎么做?

A: We should make proper use of the Internet. It is of great importance for us to separate good plants from wild weeds.

我们应该合理使用网络,学会分辨好与坏的能力对我们来说是很重要的。

 有关互联网情景对话双语2

Repairman:

What can I do?

我需要做什么?

Benjamin:

The system crashed when I was surfing on the internet.

我正在上网,电脑却突然死机了。

Repairman:

Did you go to any illegal website?

你上过非法网站吗?

Benjamin:

No, But does that matter?

没有。那有关系吗?

Repairman:

Yes, your computer can be easily infected by virus if you do that.

是的,如果那么做您的电脑很容易受到病毒感染。

Benjamin:

I see. I'd better never try.

知道了。那最好不要尝试。

Repairman:

That's wise.

那是明智的。

Benjamin:

Do you know what's wrong with my PC?

你知道我的电脑怎么了吗?

Repairman:

One minute. Oh, yes, it was infected by a virus, and you had no antivirus software.

等一下。哦,是的,它感染病毒了,你没有装杀毒软件啊?

Benjamin:

Is anti-virus software necessary for a PC?

对于电脑,杀毒软件是必需的吗?

Repairman:

Of course. You'd better learn something about it.

当然了。你最好对它多一些了解。

Benjamin:

I'm afraid yes. But what about the data I stored in the computer?

恐怕是要这样。不过我原来存在电脑里的数据会怎样?

Repairman:

Don't worry, it should have been protected automatically. And I take an anti-virus software with me. Do you want me to install it now?

别担心。应该已经被自动保存了。我带了杀毒软件,您希望我现在帮您安装吗?

Benjamin:

Yes, please. I'll really appreciate that.

请装吧。很感谢你。