当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 生活英语情景对话:挪威

生活英语情景对话:挪威

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.32W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

生活英语情景对话:挪威

 生活英语情景对话:挪威

Todd: OK, Hello!

你好!

Christian: Hello!

你好!

Todd: What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

Christian: I'm Christian.

我叫Christian.

Todd: Hey, Christian. And now Christian, where are you from?

嘿,Christian. 你来自哪里?

Christian: I'm from Norway.

我来自挪威。

Todd: Norway!

挪威?

Christian: Yeah!

对呀!

Todd: Wow, what city in Norway?

哇,挪威的哪个城市?

Christian: It's called Proshkura.

Proshkura.

Todd: Porshkura.

Proshkura?

Christian: Yes, it's close to the capital city, Oslo. About 150 kilometers south of Oslo.

对呀,它离挪威首都奥斯陆很近。奥斯陆以南大概150公里。

Todd: How many people live in this city?

这所城市有多少居民?

Christian: In my city, 35,000 people.

在我住的城市里有三万五千人。

Todd: Oh, really. (Yeah) Oh, wow. That's pretty small.

哦,是嘛!哇,那相当小啊。

Christian: Pretty small. The biggest city in Norway is Oslo and it has 500,000 people.

确实很小。挪威最大的城市是奥斯陆,那有五十万人。

Todd: That's the biggest!

那是最大的?

Christian: That's the biggest. In total, we have 4 and half million people in Norway.

对,那是最大的!总共算下来,挪威有四百五十多万人。

Todd: That must be nice being from a small country, I mean big in land but small in people.

来自一个小国家一定很不错,我的意思是土地很广但人却很少的国家。

Christian: It's nice. It's not as crowded as Tokyo to put it that way.

是不错。这样说来,它应该没有东京人口多。

Todd: Yeah, so Tokyo's what, three times the people.

对,东京人口差不多是挪威的三倍。

Christian: Three times the population of the country, yeah.

对,是这个国家人口的三倍。

Todd: Wow. That's crazy. So what's the best thing about Norway?

哇!那太令人难以置信了。挪威最好的是什么?

Christian: The best thing about Norway, the clean air, the blond girls, and the mountains.

挪威最好的一点是有着清新空气,金发女孩还有壮丽山河。

Todd: Do you go in the mountains a lot? Do you mountain climb or hike?

你经常去山上吗?你是爬山还是远足?

Christian: I ski. I ski as often as I can. Probably once a year I go, try to go skiing when I home, and it's great, I enjoy it, I've been doing it all my life so, yeah.

我滑雪。我只要有时间就会去滑雪。我在家的时候,也许一年会去一次。真的很好,我非常喜欢滑雪,我会一直坚持下去。

Todd: So this is downhill skiing.

那么这就是滑降滑雪?

Christian: Downhill skiing, yeah.

对,滑降滑雪。

Todd: Do you ever do cross-country skiing?

你玩过越野滑雪吗?

Christian: Sometimes, I used to do a lot of cross-country skiing when I was younger, but as I got older, it was more downhill skiing. It's a bit easier. Less physical.

偶尔会的,小的时候经常玩,但我长大后玩的更多的就是滑降滑雪了。这个容易一些,而且不用耗太多的体力。

Todd: OK, thanks Christian.

好的,谢谢你,Christian.

 生活英语情景对话:挪威的夏天

Todd: Christian can you talk about the summers in Norway.

Christian,你能谈谈挪威的夏季吗?

Christian: Yeah, a lot people think the summers in Norway are really cold, but actually they're not. Maybe everything, the weather is changing because of El Nino effect, I don't know, but we've had, for the last four or five years, we've had pretty warm summers. It gets close to 30 degrees centigrade, and which is enjoyable I guess, and there's no humidity. It's nice and dry and it's just pleasant weather really. Yeah, and what we do in the summers is different. Some people have a house on small islands on the coast, or some people have a house on the mountains, and you can either go to the mountains and enjoy the lakes, the forests, or you can go to the coast and enjoy the beach, the water, go fishing, so there's plenty of things to do in the summer, yeah, and we get a lot of tourist coming in the summer though, because it's not that hot. It's just pleasant and enjoyable.

好的。很多人都认为挪威的夏季是非常冷的,但实际不是这样的。大概是由于厄尔尼诺现象,一切都在变,至少天气是在转暖。我也说不好,但在过去的四五年中,夏天确实比较暖和。都快接近30度了,我想这个温度刚好会让人觉得很舒服,而且不是很潮湿。天气不错也干燥,是很宜人的。对了,我们在夏天还有很多不同的活动。有些人会在海岸边的小岛上搭建一所小房子,而有些人会在山上搭房子。你可以爬爬山,欣赏下湖泊,看看树林,或者你可以去海边,河边,钓钓鱼,总之就是在夏天会有很多可以做的事儿。而且挪威的夏天会迎来很多游客,因为天气还不算很热,刚好会让人感到很舒服。

Todd: Wow, sounds like a good place.

哇,听起来像个不错的地方。

Christian: Yeah, it is.

对,就是个不错的地方。