当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 365天英语口语大全之交际口语(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:对责备批评的回应

365天英语口语大全之交际口语(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:对责备批评的回应

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.85W 次

365天英语口语大全之交际口语(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:对责备批评的回应

1.惯用口语句子:

I'm afraid that you have no right to be so rude.
恐怕你没有权利这么粗鲁无礼。
Don't be so rude to me.
不要对我这么无礼。

You know nothing about it,
你不了解情况。
Don't you know anything?
你懂什么?
What are you saying?
你在说些什么?

How dare you speak to me like that?
你竟敢这么和我说话?!
You are not supposed to talk to me in that tone of voice.
你不该以这样的语调和我说话。
be supposed to = should“应该”

Don't harp on it!
别唠唠叨叨的!
harp on“在…方面喋喋不休”

Why didn't you tell me earlier?
为什么不早些告诉我呢?
It's easy to be wise after the event.
做事后诸葛亮并不难。

What do you expect?
你期望怎样?
What do you expect me to say?
你期望我说什么?

Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁呀?
You and who else?
你算老几?
当你认为别人没有资格来批评你时,就可以用这句话来发泄心中的不满。

Don't push me too hard.
= Don't push me too far.
别把我逼急了.

It's my fault.
= My mistake.
这是我的错。

I take full responsibility.
我负全部责任。
I take the blame.
全怪我.
responsibility n. 责任

I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的。
I didn't know how that could have happened.
我万万没想到会发生这样的事。


2.实用对话

Response to Criticism回应批评

Mr. Frank: Excuse me, Ms. Ma? I'm here to pick up other files and contracts.
弗兰克先生:打扰一下,马女士,我来这儿取文件和合同。
Ms. Ma: Files and contracts? What do you mean?
马女士:文件和合同?您是什么意思?
Mr. Frank: You were supposed to have those files and contracts typed up by now.
弗兰克先生:你到现在应该把那些文件和合同都打完了。
Ms. Ma: I was supposed to do that? I thought Mary was responsible for it. I could've sworn I heard you ask Mary to do them.
马女士:我应该做那个吗?我以为是玛丽负责呢。我发誓我听见你是让玛丽打的。
Mr. Frank: Ms. Ma, I asked you specifically.
弗兰克先生:马女士,我是特地叫你做的。
Ms. Ma: I'm really sorry, Mr. Frank, I really don't remember that. I've just been so busy today.
马女士:弗兰克先生,真是对不起。我真的不记得了。我今天实在是太忙了。
Mr. Frank: I really don't need to hear any excuses. We run a tight ship here Keep up.
弗兰克先生:我真的不需要听到任何借口。我们公司管理严格、有效,你得跟上。
Ms. Ma: You're right. sir. It's my fault. I apologize. I'll type them up for you at once.
马女士:您说的对,先生。是我的错。我道歉。我这就给您打那些文件和合同。


3.详细解说

1.“Ms.”意为“女士”,是一种礼貌的称呼,加在婚姻状况不明的女子的娃或全名前。
2.“pick up”在本文中意为“索取,收取”,例如:She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes.(她去她父母
家取些干净衣服。)
3.“swear”意为“发誓”,它的过去式为“swore”,过去分词为“sworn” 。
4.“run/keep a tight ship”是习语,意为“管理严格、有效”。
5.“keep up”意为“不落后,跟上,按相同的水平或步伐继续下去”。