当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第488期:Dinner 晚餐

美语情景对话 第488期:Dinner 晚餐

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.26W 次

Akane: Hey, Ruth.

茜:嗨,鲁斯。

Ruth: Hey, Akane.

鲁斯:嗨,茜。

Akane: I just came to pick up my plastic container that I lent you the other day.

茜:我来拿那天我借给你的塑料容器。

Ruth: Oh, right. Well, I've just washed it actually, so here you go.

鲁斯:哦,好的。我刚洗完,给你。

Akane: Thanks. So did you like that potato salad I made you?

茜:谢谢。你喜欢我给你做的土豆沙拉吗?

Ruth: It was really nice. Yeah, it was really nice. I'm not sure how you made it, but I enjoyed it.

鲁斯:非常美味。真的很美味。不知道你是怎么做的,我非常喜欢。

Akane: Yeah, I gave some to Todd as well and he really liked it too.

茜:我也给托德拿了一些,他也很喜欢。

Ruth: Oh, good, I'm glad he liked it. That's good.

鲁斯:哦,很好。我很高兴他喜欢。太好了。

Akane: Yeah. I made some stuffed peppers too, but unfortunately there's meat in it, so..

茜:是啊。我还做了些青椒焖肉饭,不过很可惜里面放了肉,所以……

Ruth: Oh, no. That's a shame. I would have really liked some of those, too.

鲁斯:哦,不。太可惜了。不然我可以吃到的。

Akane: Yeah. I gave it to Todd and he really liked it.

茜:是啊。我给托德拿了一些,他很喜欢。

Ruth: Really.

鲁斯:真的吗?

Akane: Yeah.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: You're such a good cook. I wish I could cook like you can.

鲁斯:你做菜的手艺太棒了。我希望我也能像你一样做出美味的食物。

Akane: Oh, I'm sure there's a few tricks up your sleeve as well.

茜:哦,我确定你也有拿手的事情。

Ruth: Oh, I don't think so. I've yet to discover them.

鲁斯:哦,我不这么认为。我现在还没发现呢。

Akane: So do you want to go out for dinner again this Saturday?

茜:这周六还出去吃饭怎么样?

Ruth: Oh, that sounds like a really good idea.

鲁斯:哦,听起来是个很棒的主意。

Akane: Um, last time, last week I think we went to "Joyful", right?

茜:嗯,上次,上周我们去了Joyful餐厅,对吧?

Ruth: Yeah, that's right. We had rice and things like that. Is that right?

鲁斯:对,没错。我们吃了米饭之类的食物。对吧?

Akane: Mm-hm, and I think I might of had a hamburger, or something like that.

茜:嗯,我记得我吃的是汉堡或是类似的食物。

Ruth: Oh, yes, you did.

鲁斯:哦,对,是这样的。

Akane: Yeah.

茜:是啊。

Ruth: So, where do you think we should go this time?

鲁斯:那这次我们去哪吃饭呢?

Akane: Uh, I don't know. Do you want to go for sushi again?

茜:嗯,我也不知道。你想不想再去吃一次寿司?

Ruth: Oh, I really like sushi. Yeah.

鲁斯:哦,我非常喜欢寿司。好啊。

Akane: Yeah, there's that, that other store, the sushi shop that we haven't gone to yet.

茜:好的,那就去我们没吃过的那家寿司店。

Ruth: Ok, well, we could go there because that would be a nice walk as well. We could walk there and walk back and we could get some exercise at the same time.

鲁斯:好,正好我们去那里也可以散散步。我们可以走着去走着回来,这样还能做些运动。

Akane: Oh, that's a great idea.

茜:哦,这主意太棒了。

Ruth: Yeah, and then we wouldn't feel so bad when we're greedy.

鲁斯:好,这样我们贪吃的时候就不会有罪恶感了。

Akane: Hm, for sure.

茜:嗯,没错。

Ruth: Why don't you go and ask Todd, and find out if he wants to go.

鲁斯:为什么不去问问托德呢,看看他是不是也想去。

Akane: OK.

茜:好的。

Ruth: And then we'll organize it for tomorrow night.

鲁斯:那我们明天晚上再商量。

Akane: Great idea.

茜:好主意。

Ruth: Oh, excellent. Oh, and Akane?

鲁斯:哦,太好了。对了,茜。

Akane: Yeah!

茜:什么事?

Ruth: You know, if you're making anymore potato salad,..

鲁斯:如果你再做土豆沙拉的话……

Akane: Mm-hm?

茜:怎么了?

Ruth: Feel free to bring some around.

鲁斯:一定要拿过来一些。

Akane: Sure. No problem.

茜:当然,没问题。

Ruth: Alright. Bye-bye.

鲁斯:太好了。再见。

美语情景对话 第488期:Dinner 晚餐

译文属仅供学习交流使,未经许可请勿转载

重点讲解:
1. up one's sleeve
藏有…想法;留有锦囊妙计;心中另有…高招;
eg. He wondered what Shearson had up his sleeve.
他暗自猜度希尔森究竟有什么高招。
eg. I'd been doing some quiet investigating in the meantime and had an ace up my sleeve.
与此同时,我不动声色地展开了调查,掌握了一张王牌。
2. for sure
无疑;肯定;
eg. You'll have it for sure by the end of the week.
这个周末你一定能收到它的。
eg. For sure today was a not great day for us.
当然今天对我们来说不是非常好的一天。
3. feel free
请随意;不必拘谨;
eg. Go right ahead. Feel free.
开始吧。请便。
eg. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask me.
如果有任何问题,请随意提问。