当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 美语情景对话 第313期:Goal 进球

美语情景对话 第313期:Goal 进球

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.12W 次

Simon: Where are you from?

西蒙:你来自哪里?

Matt: I'm from a little country called England.

马特:我来自英国,那是一个小国家。

Simon: Oh, yeah, where in England?

西蒙:好,英国的哪里?

Matt: All of it! I have no hometown.

马特:就是英国!我没有家乡。

Simon: OK. OK. Where do you live now?

西蒙:好,好的。你现在住在哪里?

Matt: I'm living in Tokyo, in Japan.

马特:我现在住在日本东京。

Simon: What do you do in your free time?

西蒙:你空闲时间做什么?

Matt: So, my main hobby is football, or soccer to the yanks.

马特:我最大的爱好是足球,美国人说的足球是soccer。

Simon: OK. OK. Football. Yeah! What position do you play?

西蒙:好,好,足球。嗯!你踢什么位置?

Matt: I'm a defender so usually I play on the right side of defense.

马特:我是防守球员,通常我踢右边卫。

Simon: What's your favorite thing about defending?

西蒙:在防守中你最喜欢的是什么?

Matt: My favorite things is definitely "hacking" down the stiker coming through. If he's too fast, don't worry about the ball, get the man.

马特:我最喜欢的绝对是拦截冲过来的进攻球员。如果他的速度太快,不用担心球,搞定带球队员就可以。

Simon: OK. OK. Did you hack anybody today?

西蒙:好。你今天有拦截对手吗?

Matt: Um, I didn't hack anyone. A few people bounced off of me, but no! They're all a bunch of girls.

马特:嗯,我今天没拦截任何了人!一些人让我分心了,那是一群女孩。

Simon: So you did play today?

西蒙:所以你今天踢球了?

Matt: I did play. I played two games today.

马特:我的确踢球了。我今天踢了两场比赛。

Simon: Did you score?

西蒙:你进球了吗?

Matt: I did score.

马特:进了。

Simon: Can you describe it?

西蒙:你能讲讲吗?

Matt: Well, I was walking up from the back, there was a nice little corner. I thought, oh, I'll just wait at the edge of area. See what happens. Ball comes in, defender heads it out, bounces in front, chested it down, a nice volley into the far top corner, just over the keeper's flailing hand. Beautiful goal.

马特:好,我从后面上来,获得了一个不错的角球,我想我只要等在边线附近就行了。猜猜发生了什么。足球过来了,后卫用头传球,球弹到前面,我用胸部停了一下之后,起脚将球抽射进远上角,那个射门将将越过守门员的扑救。漂亮的进球。

Simon: Alright! Alright! Do you do those kind of goals often?

西蒙:好的。你经常用这种方式进球吗?

Matt: I do those goals about once in a lifetime.

马特:那是我一生都难得进的球。

Simon: So it was a pretty special day for you?

西蒙:所以今天对你来说是非常特别的一天吗?

Matt: Very special day for me, yeah, definitely! I'm looking forward to the next one in about five years.

马特:对我来说绝对非常特别。我期待在五年内还能再进一个这样的球。

Simon: OK, thank you for that!

西蒙:好,谢谢你跟我们分享这个故事!

Matt: Cheers mate!

马特:再见,老兄!

美语情景对话 第313期:Goal 进球

重点讲解:
1. free time
空闲时间;
eg. He has a lot of free time he spends most of it in the garden.
他空闲时间很多——大都消磨在花园里了。
eg. People who use their free time well are usually healthy and happy.
善于利用空闲时间的人通常健康又快乐。
2. a bunch of
一伙,一群(人);
eg. I shouldn't employ them — they're just a bunch of amateurs.
我不该雇用他们——简直是一群外行。
eg. Your friends are all just a bunch of nobodies.
你的朋友都不过是无名之辈。
3. once in a lifetime
千载难逢;一生一次;一生难得;
eg. It's definitely a once in a lifetime experience.
这绝对是一次毕生难忘的体验。
eg. "Participating in a race at the Olympics was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, " she said.
她说:“能参加奥运会比赛是人生中难得的经历。”