当前位置

首页 > 英语学习 > 英语阅读技巧 > 双语美文:即使素未谋面也可以爱你

双语美文:即使素未谋面也可以爱你

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.54K 次

You don't need to know them to show them some love……

双语美文:即使素未谋面也可以爱你

不必曾经相识,你也可以让其他人感受到人间温情。


Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.

我在停车场看到一群孩子,一共有15个,他们的衣着并不体面,行为举止像一群不良少年


I 1st approached them about the noise level and the rock throwing in the parking lot.

我第一次接近他们,是为了告诉他们,在停车场里不应该大声喧哗,更不能扔石子。


They listened but I could see they didn't fully grasp what I had to say.

他们注意听了我的话,可是我能看出,他们没有完全明白我的意思。


20mins later my landlord is now talking to them.

20分钟过后,轮到这里的业主来跟他们谈话了。


He trying to explain the errors of their current behavior.

他试着向孩子们解释,他们的行为错在哪里


I soon joined him in the discussion as we both pointed out the greatness each individual possessed.

我很快加入了他们的谈话,我和业主同时指出,每个人心里都蕴藏着巨大的潜能


Still hammering the message this is a business incubator not a playground.

同时我们再三强调,这里是商业孵化器基地,不是游乐场。


I then told everyone give me 20mins I will get you all McDonald's!

随后我对孩子们说,给我20分钟,我去买麦当劳来给大家吃。


Now we really talking they're language.

现在他们终于听懂了我们的话了。


One teen asked...."you mean we can order anything we want?"

一个十来岁的孩子问,“你是说,我们可以想点什么就点什么吗?”


I replied "why not."

我回答道,“为什么不呢。”


With a puzzled stare he said thank you.

他有些疑惑的瞪大眼睛看着我,然后说了声谢谢。


I replied "You're welcome I got your back!"

我回道,“不用谢,给你点赞!”


If we are to be this village that we seek.

我们总在寻觅一个温情的地球村,一个桃花源,如果想要找到它,


These challenging moments don't become a challenge they become a part of the build.

这样挑战我们耐心和情绪的时刻将不再是挑战,它们会成为桃花源的一部分。


The Thank you is enough for my generosity .

一句谢谢足以回报我的慷慨。


Countine to show these youngin you care.

请继续让孩子们知道,你关心着他们。


I don't have to know you to show you.

即使你认识你,我也能让你明白,


I love you.

我爱你。


翻译:小木