当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 名家优美诗歌欣赏

名家优美诗歌欣赏

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 6.22K 次

下面本站小编为大家带来英语名家诗歌欣赏,希望大家喜欢!

名家优美诗歌欣赏

 英语名家诗歌:《孤独的旅人》

In the deep shadows of the rainy july ,with secret steps,

在七月淫雨的忧郁中,你迈着神秘的步子

Thou walkest,silent as night ,eluding all watchers.

如夜一般的沉寂,躲过了一切守望者

Today the morning has closed its eyes ,

现在 黎明已经合眼

Heedless of the insistent calls of the loud east wind ,

不理会狂啸东风的不懈呼唤

And a thick veil has been drawn over the ever-wakeful blue sky.

一张厚重的纱幕遮住了永远清醒的碧空

The woodlands have hushed their songs,

林地里 歌声止住

And doors are all shut at every house .

家家户户闭上了门

thou art the solitary wayfarer in this deserted street.

凄清的大街上,你这孤独的旅人

Oh my only friend,my best beloved,

噢 我唯一的朋友 我的最爱

The gates are open in my house -do not pass by like a dream.

我的家门敞开着——请不要如梦幻般从我面前溜走

英语名家诗歌:《歌》

When I am dead, my dearest,

当我死去的时候,亲爱的

Sing no sad songs for me;

你别为我唱悲伤的歌

Plant thou no roses at my head,

我坟上不必安插蔷薇

Nor shady cypress tree:

也无需浓荫的柏树

Be the green grass above me

让盖著我的青青的草

With showers and dewdrops wet;

淋著雨也沾著露珠

And if thou wilt, remember,

假如你愿意请记著我

And if thou wilt, forget.

要是你甘心忘了我

I shall not see the shadows,

我再见不到地面的青荫

I shall not feel the rain;

觉不到雨露的甜蜜

I shall not hear the nightingale

我再听不到夜莺的歌喉

Sing on, as if in pain:

在黑夜裏倾吐悲啼

And dreaming through the twilight

在悠久的坟墓中迷惘

That doth not rise nor set,

阳光不升起也不消翳

Haply I may remember,

我也许,也许我还记得你

And haply may forget.

我也许把你忘记。

 英语名家诗歌:《生日》

My heart is like a singing bird

Whose nest is in a watered shoot;

My heart is like an apple-tree

Whose boughs bent with thickest fruit;

My heart is like a rainbow sell,

That paddles in a halcyon sea;

My heart is gladder than all these

Because my love is come to me.

我的心像歌唱的鸟儿

筑巢在湿湿的嫩枝上;

我的心像一棵苹果树

累累果实压弯了枝条;

我的心像彩虹的贝壳

在平静大海中翕动;

我的心比这一切更欢畅

因为我的爱正向我走来。

Raise me a dais of silk and down;

Hang it with vair and purple dyes;

Carve it in doves and pomegranates,

And peacocks with a hundred eyes;

Work it in gold and silver grapes,

In leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys;

Because the birthday of my life

Is come, my love is come to me.

为我造一座丝绒铺就的高台;

挂上毛皮和紫色的饰物;

刻上鸽子和石榴的图案,

还有身披一百个眼睛的孔雀;

用金色和银色的葡萄装饰它,

用树叶和银鸢尾填满它;

因为我的新生已来临,

我的爱来到我面前。