当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 拜伦经典爱情诗英文

拜伦经典爱情诗英文

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.09W 次

拜伦是举世公认的19世纪浪漫主义文学首屈一指的代表人物。他一生写下了大量的诗歌,他的诗作被世人赞誉为“抒情史诗”。那么你想欣赏拜伦的经典英文诗歌吗?下面是本站小编为大家带来拜伦经典爱情英文诗,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

拜伦经典爱情诗英文
  拜伦经典爱情英文诗1:

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,—

你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫说我受罚还不够!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

To awake will be torture sufficient.

这苦刑怎生忍受!

  拜伦经典爱情英文诗2:

When we two parted

当初我们俩分别,

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼泪,

Half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要碎裂,

To sever for years,

得分隔多少年岁!

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸发白发冷,

Colder thy kiss;

你的吻更是冰凉;

Truly that hour foretold

确实呵,那个时辰

Sorrow to this!

预告了今日的悲伤!

The dew of the morning

清晨滴落的露珠

Sunk chill on my brow—

浸入我眉头,好冷——

It felt like the warning

对我今天的感触

Of what I feel now.

仿佛是预先示警。

Thy vows are all broken,

你把盟誓都背弃,

And light is thy fame;

名声也轻浮浪荡;

I hear thy name spoken,

听别人把你说起,

And share in its shame.

连我也羞愧难当。

They name thee before me,

他们当着我说你,

A knell to mine ear;

像丧钟响彻耳旁;

A shudder comes o'er me—

我周身止不住战栗——

Why wert thou so dear?

对你怎这样情长?

They know not I knew thee,

他们不知我熟悉你——

Who knew thee too well:—

只怕是熟悉过度;

Long, long shall I rue thee,

我会久久惋惜你,

Too deeply to tell.

深切得难以陈诉。

In secret we met—

想当初幽期密约,

In silence I grieve,

到如今默默哀怨:

That thy heart could forget,

你的心儿会忘却,

Thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂会欺骗。

If I should meet thee

要是多少年以后,

After long years,

我偶然与你相会,

How should I greet thee?—

用什么将你迎候?

With silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪。

  拜伦经典爱情英文诗3:

If sometimes in the haunts of men

倘若偶尔在繁嚣人境,

Thine image from my breast may fade,

你音容暂从我心头隐退,

The lonely hour presents again

不久,你温柔娴静的幽影

The semblance of thy gentle shade:

又在我孤寂的时刻重回;

And now that sad and silent hour

如今,那黯然无语的时刻

Thus much of thee can still restore,

还能唤回你前尘历历,

And sorrow unobserved may pour

无人察见的哀思会诉说

The plaint she dare not speak before.

以前未敢倾吐的悲戚。

Oh, pardon that in crowds awhile

恕我有时也不免虚耗

I waste one thought I owe to thee,

那本应专注于你的心意,

And self-condemn'd, appear to smile,

我责怪自己强颜欢笑,

Unfaithful to thy memory!

未能尽忠于对你的思忆。

Nor deem that memory less dear,

似乎我不曾哀恸,那决非

That then I seem not to repine;

对往事旧情不知珍惜;

I would not fools should overhear

我不愿愚夫们听到我伤悲:

One sigh that should be wholly thine.

向你,只向你吞声饮泣!

If not the goblet pass unquaff'd,

传杯把盏,我并不拒绝,

It is not drain'd to banish care;

却不是以此排遣忧伤;

The cup must hold a deadlier draught,

杯中的毒素要更加酷烈,

That brings a Lethe for despair.

才能忘却心中的绝望。

And could Oblivion set my soul

“遗忘”或能把我的灵魂

From all her troubled visions free,

从种种骚乱烦扰中解脱;

I'd dash to earth the sweetest bowl

它若敢淹没对你的思忖,

That drown'd a single thought of thee.

我就要把那金杯摔破!

For wert thou vanish'd from my mind,

倘若你从我心头消失,

Where could my vacant bosom turn?

这空白心灵又转向何处?

And who would then remain behind

那时有谁留下来坚持

To honour thine abandon'd Urn?

祭扫你被人离弃的坟墓?

No, no—it is my sorrow's pride

我悲怆的心情以此自豪——

That last dear duty to fulfil;

履行这最终的高贵职责;

Though all the world forget beside,

哪怕全世界都把你忘掉,

'Tis meet that I remember still.

只要有我在,我终久记得!

For well I know, that such had been

因为我深知,在悠悠往昔,

Thy gentle care for him, who now

你对他何等亲切温存;

Unmourn'd shall quit this mortal scene,

今后他死去再无人悼惜,

Where none regarded him, but thou:

眷念过他的只有你一人;

And, oh! I feel in that was given

我从你那儿蒙受的恩幸

A blessing never meant for me;

决不是理应归我所有;

Thou wert too like a dream of Heaven.

你宛如一场天国绮梦,

For earthly Love to merit thee.

尘世爱情不配去攀求。


看完这篇文章的人还看了:

1.拜伦英语诗歌及翻译

2.经典英语诗歌大全

3.经典唯美励志的英文句子

4.艾米·洛威尔的经典诗歌:The Cremona Violin

5.关于爱情的经典英语名言