当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 经典英文诗歌中英对照

经典英文诗歌中英对照

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.4K 次

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面本站小编为大家带来经典英文诗歌中英对照,欢迎大家阅读!

经典英文诗歌中英对照

  经典英文诗歌中英对照:悲伤的泉,你不要哭泣

Weep you no more,sad fountains.

悲伤的泉,你不要哭泣.

What need you flow so fast?

你为什么流得那样匆匆?

Look how the snowy mountains

你不见天庭的阳光将雪山

Heaven’s sun does gently waste

多么温柔地消融?

But my sun’s heavenly eyes

可是我的太阳,

View not your weeping

她天使般的双眼,

That now lies sleeping

看不见你的泪光.

Softly,now softly lies

已经睡了,我的太阳,

Sleeping.

轻轻地,柔柔地睡了。

Sleep is a reconciling,

睡眠,给你休憩,

A rest that peace begets.

还你安宁,

Doth not the sun rise smiling

你不见安然西沉的太阳

When fair at even he sets?

明晨又将笑盈盈地升起?

Rest you then,rest,sad eyes,

睡吧,睡吧,悲伤的眼睛.

Melt not in weeping

莫在哭泣中消融,

While she lies sleeping

她已经睡了,

Softly,now softly lies

轻轻地,柔柔地睡了.

 经典英文诗歌中英对照:星空中的真理

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least

可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast.

人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn

倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?

我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say

现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day.

说我成天思念一颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky

我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

Though this might take me a little time.

虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。