当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文经典故事 > 双语诗歌: 爱我少一点 爱我久一点

双语诗歌: 爱我少一点 爱我久一点

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.02W 次

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

ing-bottom: 62.44%;">双语诗歌: 爱我少一点 爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song?

我歌唱永恒的爱情

Love that is too hot and strong

如果爱得太炙热

Burneth soon to waste.

它将很快燃烧成灰烬

Still, I would not have thee cold

但也不要对我冰冷

Not too backward ,nor too bold

不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热

Love that lasteth till its old

不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

Fadeth not in haste.

我要你爱我 一直到老

Love me little ,Love me long

爱我少一点,爱我久一点

Is the burden of my song.

我歌唱永恒的爱情

If thou love me too much,

如果爱我太多

It will not prove me as true as totlch;

它不可能像金石那样永恒

Love me little ,more than such,

爱我少一点我更愿意

For I fear the end.

只因我怕爱会失去

I am with little well content,

一点儿我就感到幸福

And a little from thee sent

一点儿就会让我满意

Is enough, with true intent

只要你是真心真

To be steadfast friend.

我们的爱 至死不渝