当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文经典故事 > 双语畅销书《我是马拉拉》第19章:秘密的塔利班组织(7)

双语畅销书《我是马拉拉》第19章:秘密的塔利班组织(7)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.05W 次

Later he said he remembered a small clean-shaven man just standing there smiling, not even wearing a mask.

双语畅销书《我是马拉拉》第19章:秘密的塔利班组织(7)
后来,他说他记得一个身形矮小、脸上剃得干干净净的、没有戴任何面具的男子站在那儿微笑,

Then darkness overcame him as if he had fallen into a black hole.

然后黑暗攫住了他,犹如跌入黑洞一般。

The irony was that Zahid Khan had only recently started to walk to the mosque again because he thought it was safe.

颇具讽刺意味的是,扎西德·汗近期才开始恢复步行去清真寺,因为他认为形势已趋于稳定。

After praying for his friend, my father talked to the media. 'We don't understand why he's been attacked when they claim there's peace,' he said.

父亲在为他的朋友祷告之后,对媒体说:“我们不能理解的是,为什么扎西德会在当局宣称和平已临的情况下遭到攻击?

'It's a big question for the army and administration.'

这对军方和执政当局来说,是一个大问题。”

People warned my father to leave the hospital.

人们对父亲提出警告,建议他离开医院。

'Ziauddin, it's midnight and you're here!

“齐亚乌丁,已经午夜了,你居然还待在这里!

Don't be stupid!' they said. 'You are as vulnerable and as wanted a target as he is.

别犯傻了!”他们说,“你和他一样身体是肉做的,也和他一样被人视为眼中钉。

Don't take any more risks!'

不要再让自己涉入更深的险境啦!”

Finally Zahid Khan was transferred to Peshawar to be operated on and my father came home.

最后,扎西德·汗被转送至白沙瓦动手术,父亲也回家了。

I had not gone to sleep because I was so worried.

因为担心他的安危,我还没有就寝。

After that I double-checked all the locks every night.

这件事情之后,我每晚都会再三确认家里的门是否都已上了锁。

At home our phone did not stop ringing with people calling to warn my father he could be the next target.

我们家的电话开始响个不停,成天都有人打电话来,警告父亲他可能就是塔利班的下一个目标。

Hidayatullah was one of the first to call.

希达亚图拉是最先打来的人之一。

'For God's sake be careful,' he warned. 'It could have been you.

“看在真主的份儿上小心点,”他警告,“下一个受害者很有可能是你。

They are shooting jirga members one by one.

他们正在逐一狙杀和平组织的成员。

You are the spokesman – how can they possibly let you live?'

身为发言人的你,他们岂能放过?”