当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关政策情景对话

有关政策情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.65W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关政策情景对话

 有关政策情景对话1:

Man: It's a lot of work running a campaign, isn't it!

选举是件费力的事,对吧!

Woman: I had no idea when I volunteered to assist governor Brown with this campaign what I was getting myself into.

当我自告奋勇要帮布朗州长竞选时,我一点都不知道会这么忙。

Man: Hang in there. The hardest part is just about over.

坚持下去,最困难的部分已经快结束了。

Woman: How many years have you been working with him?

你和他一起工作几年了?

Man: About 15. I've seen him work hard for a lot of good changes

大约15年,我曾经看过他努力做出许多很好的改变。

Woman: It's easier doing this kind hard work when I know that I trust the man behind the posters.

如果我能信任海报里的人物,这种艰辛的工作做起来会轻松点。

Man: Did you know we're trying to talk him into considering a presidential campaign?

你知道我们正试着说服他出来竞选总统吗?

Woman: Oh. He would be good.

噢,他会是个好总统。

 有关政策情景对话2:

Man: There is a very critical debate between the presidential candidates tonight.

今晚有很重要的总统候选人辩论。

Woman: Do you know which channel it is on?

你知道是哪个台吗?

Man: Five I think. All three candidates are presenting their campaign platforms.

我想是第5频道。三位候选人将会发表他们的竞选政见。

Woman: I used to be really interested in that. But lately it seems that they end up saying one thing and doing another anyway. So why listen?

我以前对这个也很有兴趣,可是最近好像变成说是一套,做又是另一套,那干吗听?

Man: We have to. If nobody listened that would be like turning our backs on our own rights and obligations to the freedoms that our forefathers fought for.

我们必须要听,如果没有人要听,就好像放弃自己对自由的权利与义务,那可是祖先奋战得来的自由。

Woman: It's not that serious.

没那么严重。

Man: Yes it is. Think about it. If nobody paid any attention to anything then what's it all for anyway?

很严重,想想看,如果没人关心任何事,那干吗还要选总统?

Woman: You get really passionate about this, don't you? Alright. I'll watch it with you.

你太激动了吧?好吧,我会陪你一起看。

 有关政策情景对话3:

Boy: I really like my debate class.

我真的很喜欢辩论课。

Girl: Do you think you'll be interested in studying law later?

自你觉得你以后有兴趣学法律吗?

Boy: I've entertained the idea. But I'm I leaning more toward politics.

我正有此意,不过我更想学政治。

Girl: You want to be a politician? Yuck.

你想成为政客?恶心。

Boy: That's not like you to generalize.

你不能一竿子打翻一船人。

Girl: Sorry, you're right. I think you'll be a good politician.

抱歉,你是对的。我想你会成为很棒的政治家。

Boy: I think I can do a lot of good for our country.

我想我可以为国家做很多好事。

Girl: You're right. We need more people like you in politics.

没错,政治界需要有更多像你这样的人加入。

 有关政策情景对话4:

Man: I could get along fine with out all the office politics.

要是没有这些办公室政策,我一定会过得很好。

Woman: What's going on?

怎么了?

Man: There is a position I've had my eye on for several months now and I had good reason to believe that it was mine for the asking.

有个我好几个月前就想要的职位,我有充足的理由相信只要我开口要求,那份职位就是我的。

Woman: So what happened?

结果发生了什么事?

Man: We were awarded government funding last year and in order to keep it we have to hire so many new employees.

去年政府拨款资助我们公司,为了能让政府继续资助,我们必须雇用许多新员工。

Woman: So what does that have to do with this position?

这和那个职位有什么关系?

Man: Someone in the main office. has a nephew who he thinks can slide right into the management position I wanted.

总公司有个人想让他的外甥直接空降到我向往很久的经理职位。

Woman: All under the precept of keeping the funding? That stinks.

全是为了让政府继续资助?真烂。