当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关朋友情景对话

有关朋友情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 9.58K 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关朋友情景对话

  有关朋友情景对话1:

Father:Nathan said he didn't have any fun at his new school this week. Do you know why?

内森说他这个星期在新学校过得很无聊,你知道为什么吗?

Mother:I think he hasn't made any new friends yet. He's just a little lonely.

我想是因为他还没交到新朋友的关系,他只是有点寂寞。

Father:He really misses his friends from our old neighborhood.

他真的很想以前住的地方的朋友。

Mother:Without a doubt. Maybe if he knew he doesn't have to give up any of his old friends to make new ones it will be easier for him.

那还用说,要是他知道交新朋友不等于叫他放弃老朋友,可能对他会容易些。

Father:How do you propose to help him understand that?

你打算怎么让他了解这点?

Mother:Well, we can help him keep in touch with his old friends.

嗯,我们可以帮他和以前的朋友保持联系。

Father:I guess we could go visit once in a while too.

我想我们也可以偶尔回去拜访老邻居。

Mother:Yea. There's a lot we can do to help him through this transition.

没错,我们可以做很多事,来帮他度过这段过渡期。

 有关朋友情景对话2:

Boy:You didn't show up to my performance last night! Some kind of friend you are!

你昨晚没来看我表演!这算什么朋友!

Girl:Give me a chance to explain. I was no my way and I had an accident.

听我解释,我在过来的路上发生了意外。

Boy:Sure. You look like you're all black and blue.

是,是,你看起来全身都是乌青。

Girl:I am fine. In fact, I don't have a scratch on me or my vehicle. But the other guy is in critical condition.

我没事,事实上我和车子都没事,不过另外一个人受伤很重。

Boy:You're serious.

你是认真的。

Girl:Yes, I'm serious. I'm really sorry about missing your concert.

是的,我不是在开玩笑,我很抱歉错过了你的演奏会。

Boy:I guess I misjudged you. I hope you can forgive me.

看来我错怪你了,希望你能原谅我。

Girl:Of course I forgive you. What are friends for? Now, what am I going to do for that other guy?

我当然会原谅你,朋友是做什么用的?现在,对于另外那个人,我该怎么办呢?

 有关朋友情景对话3:

Husband:Hi, I'm home! Can you double that receipt? I ran into an old friend after work and invited him for dinner.

老婆,我回家了!你可以帮我仔细看一下收据吗?我今天遇到一位老朋友,请他吃了晚餐。

Wife:No problem. Who is it? Anyone I know?

没问题,这个人是谁?我认识他吗?

Husband:I don't think so. Do you remember Bob Gain from Tulsa?

我想你应该不认识,你认识塔尔萨市的鲍勃·盖恩吗?

Wife:That name doesn't ring a bell. But tell me more.

没听过这个名字,他是谁?

Husband:He was on the diving team with me in high school and saved my life one day.

他是我高中潜水队的同学,有一天还救了我一命。

Wife:Well, I'll have to personally thank him by making him my famous chocolate cake.

那我得做我最拿手的巧克力蛋糕送给他,亲自向他道谢。

Husband:You're glad he saved me, huh?

你很高兴他救了我一命?

Wife:Absolutely! Bob and his whole family are welcome here any time!

当然!随时欢迎鲍勃和他家人来我们家做客!

 有关朋友情景对话4:

Boy:My German teacher thought it would be a good idea to have German pen friends to write to in German.

我的德语老师建议我们交个德国笔友练习写德语。

Girl:What a great idea! Now you have a friendly audience to practice with!

这真是个好主意!这样你就有一个友善的练习对象!

Boy:The only thing is that my pen friend will be writing in English.

问题是我的笔友想用英文写信。

Girl:Oh, he wants to practice his language skills too.

哦,他也想练习语言能力?

Boy:That's right. And it's a girl that I'll be writing too. Her name is Olga.

没错,而且我的笔友是个女孩子,她叫奥尔佳。

Girl:Maybe Olga can introduce you to some of her friends who can write to you in German and you can do the same for her with your friends to write her in English.

也许奥尔佳可以把你介绍给其他愿意写德文信给你的朋友,你也可以介绍你的朋友,写英文信给她。

Boy:That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that?

这个点子太棒了!我怎么没想到?

Girl:I don't know, but you know how to surround yourself with great friends!

我不知道,不过你现在知道周围有一堆好朋友的好处了吧!