当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 有关意外情景对话

有关意外情景对话

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.42W 次

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小编为大家带来日常生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

有关意外情景对话

有关意外情景对话1:

Man: Did you hear about that accident on the 5? There was a sixty-two-car pile up.

你听说国道发生的车祸了吗?有62辆汽车追尾。

Woman: No kidding! When did that happen?

你在说笑吧!什么时候发生的?

Man: Early this Morning.

今天一大早。

Woman: Oh, no.

噢,不。

Man: Yea. And a semi jack-knifed trying to miss a stalled car in the fast lane. You can imagine what happened after that.

没错,一辆货车想闪避一辆在快车道上抛锚的汽车,接下来发生的事你应该可以想象。

Woman: Sixty two cars. Ohhh. Do they know how many casualties yet?

62辆车,喔,已经知道有多少死伤人数了吗?

Man: The count is up to seven right now and several are in critical condition.

目前估计有 7个人,有几个是严重受伤。

Woman: That's amazingly low for such a huge accident!

这么严重的车祸如此低的伤亡人数真不可思议!

 有关意外情景对话2:

Husband: Honey, I think I need to go see the doctor.

老婆,我想我得去看医生。

Wife: Ah! You're bleeding all over! What happened?

啊!你全身都是血!发生什么事了?

Husband: I was working in the garage and cut myself with my saw.

我在车库工作时,被锯子割伤了。

Wife: Here, use this rag to apply pressure to the cut. Does it hurt?

拿去,用这块布按住伤口,会痛吗?

Husband: No, not really, there's just a lot of blood.

不会,不会很痛,只是流了很多血。

Wife: You may just need stitches. I think they can handle this at the clinic instead of the ER. Let me make a quick phone call.

你可能只需要缝几针,我想只要去看门诊就好,不用挂急诊,我赶快去打电话。

Husband: I'm going to go sit in the car while I still have the stomach to walk.

趁我没吐出来,还能走路,我先到车上坐着。

Wife: Oh, sorry! I forgot you get queasy with the sight of blood. I'll be right there.

啊,抱歉!我忘了你怕看到血,我马上就过去。

 有关意外情景对话3:

Son: Mom, I want to get a motorcycle. Is that all right with you?

妈,我想买辆摩托车,可以吗?

Mother: You mean a murder cycle? Did you know more cyclists die in accidents than more cyclists?

你是说自杀车吧?你知 道摩托车车祸死亡的人数远超过小汽车车祸死亡的人数吗?

Son: Mom! I'll wear a helmet and I'll drive sane. I promise.

妈!我会戴安全帽并且很小心,我保证。

Mother: I'll tell you what. You can get a motorcycle on one condition.

这样吧,只有在一种情 况下,我才会帮你买摩托车。

Son: What's that?

什么情况?

Mother: You spend two weeks with dad in his ambulance as an EMT trainee and volunteer at the emergency room for one month.

你花两个礼拜陪你父亲在救护车当急诊实习生,并且花一个月自愿到急诊室帮忙。

Son: And after that?

之后呢?

Mother: After that, we'll let you decide if you still want a murder, I mean motorcycle.

之后,我们会让你决定自你是否还要买自杀… 我是指摩托车。

 有关意外情景对话4:

Man: This is 911.

这里是911。

Woman: Send an ambulance fast! My husband is having a heart attack!

请快点派辆救护车过来!我丈夫心脏病发作!

Man: Slow down and tell me your address.

慢慢说,告诉我你的住址。

Woman: I live on 1177 Oak lane in Smithfield. Oh, hurry, I don't know what to do!

我住在史密斯菲尔德市橡树路1177号,快点,我不知道该怎么办 !

Man: An ambulance is on its way right now. They should be there any minute. Are you close to him right now?

救护车现在正在路上,马上就会到了,你在他身边吗?

Woman: yes, yes, he's right here by me.

是的,是的,他就在我旁边。

Man Is he breathing?

他有呼吸吗?

Woman: Yes, he's breathing, but he's not conscious! Oh, please hurry!

有,他有呼吸,可是他失去了意识! 噢,拜托,赶快来!