当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第60期:At a Wedding 在婚礼上

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第60期:At a Wedding 在婚礼上

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.78W 次

Flash文本如下:

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第60期:At a Wedding 在婚礼上

Mr. Smith:They’re playing the Wedding March. Your eyes are filled with tears。
他们在演奏婚礼进行曲了。你的眼里都是泪水。
Mrs. Smith:I’m very touched and I can’t help bursting into tears at a wedding。
我太感动了,所以子啊婚礼上就忍不住掉泪了。
Mr. Smith:Really? I haven’t seen that at our wedding, but at Jeff and Mary’s。
真的吗?我都没见你在我们婚礼上流泪,却在杰夫和玛丽的婚礼上看到了。
Mrs. Smith:Mary looks so beautiful in the wedding gown, and I recall the moment that I was a bride。
玛丽穿着婚纱真漂亮。让我想起我当新娘的那一刻。
Mr. Smith:You will always be the most beautiful one in the world. What is the bridesmaid’s name?
你永远都会是世界上最漂亮的,那个伴娘叫什么名字?
Mrs. Smith:Judy. Why are you so interested in her?
朱迪,你怎么对她那么感兴趣
Mr. Smith:
Don’t be so sensitive. Just a casual question. I caught you looking at the groomsman。
别那么敏感,只是随口问问,我发现你在看伴郎。
Mrs. Smith:He is terribly handsome。
他非常英俊。
Mr. Smith:I wonder why he is chosen to be the groomsman and why Mary doesn’t marry him, since he’s much more attractive。
我不明白为什么他被选来做伴郎。既然他更有魅力,为什么玛丽不和他结婚。
Mrs. Smith:Why are you so bitter? No one tells worse jokes than you。
你为什么这么刻薄呢,没有人比你开得玩笑更糟糕了。
Mr. Smith:The minister is doing a good job. I’m not sure if they’ll be as happy as we are。
牧师主持得还不错,我可不确定他们是不是会像我们一样幸福。


婚礼上常用到的英语句子:

我等待这一刻已经很久了。I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time。
谁将要主持婚礼?Who will officiate at the wedding?
他们在演奏婚礼进行曲了。They’re playing the Wedding March。
新郎和新娘真是天生的一对。The groom and bride are perfect for each other。
我为这幸福的一对举杯?,愿你们白头偕老。I raise my glass to the happy couple, wishing you a long life together。
我希望你们蜜月愉快。I hope you have a great honeymoon。
恭喜你们喜结良缘!Congratulations on your marriage!
你们能喜结连理真是太好了!It’s great for you to tie the knot!