当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第48期:Getting a Manicure

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第48期:Getting a Manicure

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.51W 次

Flash附带文本如下:

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第48期:Getting a Manicure

对话原文:

Customer:Hello. I want to know how much it costs to have a manicure and a pedicure?
你好,我想知道修一家手部和脚部的指甲要花多少钱。
Manicurist:Usually, it’s 60 dollars for a manicure and 80 dollars for a pedicure, but with this special discount, the total for both is only 120 dollars. And you can get them painted as well for free。
通常修手部的指甲是六十美元,脚部的是八十美元。但在这个特惠折扣后,总共只要一百而是美元。而且还可以给您绘上图案,免费的。
Customer:That’s nice. I’d like to give it a try. I think I’d like Passion Red please。
这倒挺好的。那我试试看。我想要红色热情系列的。
Manicurist:All right. Do you want your cuticles cut, too?
好的。指甲周围的表皮也要修剪吗?
Customer:No。
不用。
Manicurist:Would you like the shape square or round?
您喜欢修成方形还是圆形?
Customer:Square, but w ith rounded edges, please。
方形,但请将两边稍微磨圆一些。
(after a while)
Manicurist:All right, it’s done. Please follow me to the drying section。
好了,修好了。请随我到烘干区。
Customer:How long will it take to get them dry?
烘干要多久啊?
Manicurist:In about five minutes, you’ll be all set
大约五分钟就好了。
Customer:I see. Thank you。
我知道了,谢谢。


重点句子:

我想修指甲。I’d like a manicure。
我想修脚趾甲。I’d like a pedicure。
我打算待会儿修一下手部和脚部的指甲。I’m planning on getting a manicure and pedicure later。
我想做法式的指甲修护。I’d like to have a French manicure。
你觉得我的指甲是修成方形好还是修成圆形好?Do you think my nails would look better pared square or round?
请把我的指甲表面锉光。Please file the surface of my nails smooth。
您喜欢什么颜色的指甲油?What color would you prefer your nail polish?
你们有针对干裂指甲的特别治疗吗?Do you offer a special treatment for dry and cracked nails?
请给我修剪一下指甲周围的表皮。I want my cuticles cut, please。