当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第52期:Complaining 抱怨

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第52期:Complaining 抱怨

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.55W 次

Flash附带文本如下:

ing-bottom: 75%;">365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第52期:Complaining 抱怨

对话原文:

Tina:Can you be serious for a moment? We’ve been dating for six months now and I really like you. I’d like to take our relationship to the next level。
你能严肃点儿吗?我们已经交往6个月了,而且我真的喜欢你。我想让我们的关系能有进一步的发展。
Sean:So what are you trying to say to me?
那你到底想跟我说什么?
Tina:It feels like you’re not that dedicated to our relationship. It seems like you treat it as just casual dating。
感觉你对我们的关系并不那么上心。你好像只把它当做随便的交往而已。
Sean:How should I see it?
那我应该怎样看?
Tina:I don’t want to be like this. I think we should take a step further 。
我不想像现在这样,我觉得我妈应该更进一步。
Sean:It has only been six months. Our relationship hasn’t had a chance to mature yet. There are still some hurdles we have to jump over。
才6个月啊,我们的关系还不成熟呢,我妈还有一些障碍得克服呢。
Tina:Like what?
比如?
Sean:Last week, I saw Brian kissing you on the cheek。
上个星期,我看到布兰恩亲你的脸颊了。
Tina:It was only the cheek。
那只是亲脸而已。
Sean:So that is okay then? It starts on the cheek, and pretty soon you’re French kissing in the back of his car。
所以就没事嘛?先是吻脸颊,转眼你们就可能在他的后座上热吻了。
Tina:Oh, that’s ridiculous!
哦,这太荒谬了。
Sean:So is it okay if I kiss other woman on the cheek?
那我吻别的女人的脸颊就Ok吗?
Tina:Definitely not!
想都别想。
Sean:You see. We still have a hurdle。
看吧,我们还是有障碍啊。


重点句子:

男人是白痴,而我嫁给了白痴之最。Men are idiots, and I married to their king。
你真是个挥霍无度的人。You're such a spendthrift。
你太以自我为中心了。You are too self-centered。
我受够了你的唠叨。I’ve had enough of your nagging。
我男朋友把我气坏了。My boyfriend is driving me up the wall。
我和女朋友之间不沟通。My girlfriend and I do not communicate。
女朋友现在对我不理不睬。My girlfriend is giving me the cold shoulder。
感觉你对我们的关系并不那么上心。It feels like you’re not that dedicated to our relationship。
你不能置我于不顾。You just can’t turn your back on me。
你像扔垃圾似的把我扔到一边去。You tossed me aside like a piece of trash。