当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第25期:At the Ballroom 在舞厅

365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第25期:At the Ballroom 在舞厅

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 5.54K 次

Flash附带文本如下:

ing-bottom: 205.79%;">365天英语口语之日常口语(Flash+文本) 第25期:At the Ballroom 在舞厅

对话原文:

Jack:You must like to dance, right?
你一定想跳支舞吧?
Lily:I’d love to. Do you often come here to dance?
我很愿意,你经常来这儿跳舞吗?
Jack:Yes, I like the old styles of dance, such as the waltz, rumba and so on. They are quite graceful。
是的,我喜欢跳老式舞,比如华尔兹和伦巴等,这些舞都很优美。
Lily:You’re waltzing quite wonderfully. It’s great to dance with an experienced and talented partner。
你的华尔兹跳得很棒,能和一个经验丰富、富有天资的舞伴跳舞我可真高兴。
Jack:Thank you for saying. I think you’re light on your toes too. Oh, the music starts again. Would you like to have another dance, Miss?
谢谢你能这么说。我觉得你的舞跳得也很轻盈啊。哦,音乐又想起来了。小姐,我们再来跳支舞好吗?
Lily:OK, that would be great. Do you like morden dance? I don’t care for it。
好的,那太棒了,你喜欢现代舞吗,我不太喜欢。
Jack:Neither do I. I don’t like any kind of morden dance at all。
我也不喜欢,我不喜欢任何形式的现代舞。


重点句子:

这舞厅看上去很豪华,音乐也不错。This ballroom looks magnificent and the music is wonderful。
我很愿意(和你跳舞)。I’d love to。
咱们别跳这支舞了,让我喘口气。Let’s wait this one out, while I catch my breath。
你经常来这儿跳舞吗?Do you often come here to dance?
你的探戈舞跳得棒极了。You performed the tango wonderfully。
你跳得不错。You’re a good dancer。
你的脚步很轻盈。You’re light on your feet。
你想跳一支伦巴吗?Would you like to dance a rumba?
我从来没学过跳舞。I’ve never learned to dance。
去跳舞吧,我来看着包。Go dance. I’ll watch the bags。
咱们休息一会儿吧。Let’s take a break。
我不想再跳了。I don’t feel like dancing any more。