当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 电影口语任你学第8期:​Mr. Bean's Holliday 憨豆先生的假期 电影口语|BeanHolliday|憨豆假期

电影口语任你学第8期:​Mr. Bean's Holliday 憨豆先生的假期 电影口语|BeanHolliday|憨豆假期

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.53W 次

Bean:Hurry up and get on.

电影口语任你学第8期:​Mr. Bean's Holliday 憨豆先生的假期--电影口语|BeanHolliday|憨豆假期

憨豆:快上车!

Woman: Tickets, please.

售票员:请出示车票。

Bean: You get in there. Go, go.

憨豆:快进去,往这儿躲!

Boy:Excuse me?

男孩:对不起。

Boy:Can I have some money, please?

男孩:你能给我一点钱吗?

By: So I can telephone my Dad?

男孩:这样我才能给爸爸打电话。

Man:What's all that?

男人:怎么回事?

Man:I gave him my number. He will ring.

男人:我把我的号码告诉他了,他会打电话过来的。

1.表示打电话:

Thand you for calling to reconfirm.

谢谢您打电话来确认。

Call up an enemy today and bury the hatchet.

今天就给你的对头打电话重归于好吧。

If you want a car, just ring the reception desk.

如果您需要用车,就打电话给服务台。

Shall I telegraph or telephone?

我是该发电报还是打电话?

2.接电话的用语:

Just a moment, please. 请稍等片刻

Hold the line, please. I'll get someone to the phone.

别挂断,我找人来接。

Good evening. This is Dan An Trading Company. May I help you?

这里是大安贸易公司,为你效劳。

Who's calling, please?

请问哪位?

May I ask your name?

请教您的大名?

Who's that speaking, please?

请问您是何人?