电影口语任你学第6期:拜见岳父大人 Meet the Parents
Pam: I don't think Greg will be playing with Jinxy too much. He hates cats.
潘:我觉得格雷格不会和猫玩太久,他讨厌猫。
Greg: Pam, I don't hate cats.
格雷格:潘,我不讨厌猫。
Greg: I don't ... I don't hate cats. I just happen to be more of a a dog lover.
格雷格:我不……不讨厌猫,我只是碰巧更喜欢狗。
Dinna: Yeah, yeah. I am too.
迪娜:啊,我也是。
Jack: Well, that's OK, if you hate cats, Greg.
杰克:其实即使你讨厌猫也没关系。
Greg: No!
格雷格:不!
Jack: That's OK.
杰克:真的没关系。
Jack: Just be honest about it. There's some things I hate.
杰克:诚实一点吧,我也有讨厌的事情。
Greg: I ... I'm being honest.
格雷格:我……我说的是真的。
1.喜欢和不喜欢的表达
I love → Be fond of; I like → I don't mind → I don't like; I dislike.→ I can't bear; I can't stand; I hate.
2.过得愉快的表达
have a royal/ good/ wonderful/ great/ nice time
3.心情愉快的表达:
be in good mood, feel cheerful;
心情喜悦
be radiant with joy
喜形于色
be pleased beyond description.
喜不胜言
eyes twinkle with pleasure
喜上眉梢
light up with pleasure
喜笑颜开
be wild with joy
欣喜若狂
be overjoyed
喜出望外
重点单词查看全部解释cheerful['tʃiəfəl]
想一想再看
adj. 高兴的,快乐的
radiant['reidjənt]想一想再看
adj. 发光的,明亮的,辐射的
联想记忆X单词radiant联想记忆:源于:radiate(v 放射;辐射) description[di'skripʃən]
想一想再看
n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型
联想记忆X单词description联想记忆:de着重+script写+ion→描绘,形容 dislike[dis'laik]
想一想再看
v. 不喜欢,厌恶
n. 不喜爱,厌恶,反感
dis不,消失掉+like喜爱→不喜爱