当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 电影口语任你学第7期:​飞屋环游记 Up

电影口语任你学第7期:​飞屋环游记 Up

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.25W 次

Carl Fredricksen: Yeah, sure. I can't teee where we are.
卡尔:当然。孩子,我们是在哪里?
Russell: Oh, we're in South America all right. It was a singe. I used my wildness explorer GPS.
罗素:我们在南美洲。我用上了野外探险专用GPS.
Carl Fredricksen: ?
卡尔:全球什么?
Russel: My dad gove it to me. It shows exactly where we are on the planet.
罗素:我父亲给我的,能显示我们确切的位置。
Russel: With this baby we'll never get lost.
罗素:有了这个东西,我们就不会迷路了。
Carl Fredricksen: We'll get you down, find a bus stop, and you'll just tell the man you wnat to get back to your mother.
卡尔:我会把你放下来的。你到公共汽车站找到那个人,告诉他你要回到妈妈身边。
Russel: Sure, but I don't think they have busses in Paredise Falls.
罗素:可以,但是我觉得在天使瀑布旁边不会有公交车。
Carl Fredricksen: There, that ought to do it. There, I'll give you some change for the bus fare.
卡尔:那儿,应该可以了。我再给你一些零钱搭公共汽车。
Russel: No, I'll just use my city bus pass. It's just gonna be like a billion passes to get back to my house.
罗素:不用,我有悠游卡。好像我要坐几亿站才能到家。

电影口语任你学第7期:​飞屋环游记 Up

1.表示迷路
be lost
I'm lost.
我迷路了。
lost one's way
He lost his way in the forest.
get lost
I bet they've got lost.
我敢打赌,他们一定是迷路了。
lost oneself.
We lost ourselves as not knowing the way.
我们因为不认路而迷路了。
miss the track
We missed the track and went astray.
我们迷了路,走错道了。
2.表示指路
Go along the street until you come to the traffic lights.
沿着这条路一直走到红绿灯那儿。
Turn right/ left at the second crossing; Take the second turning on the right/left.
在第二个路口向右/左拐。
Take a number 46 bus, and get off at the square.
坐46路公共汽车,在广场下。
It's right across the street.
就在马路对面。
It's two blocks that way.
往那边走两个街区就到了。
Ir's within walking distance.
很近,走路去就好。