当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 必读经典双语小诗

必读经典双语小诗

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.85W 次

下面是本站小编为大家带来必读经典双语小诗,希望大家喜欢!

ing-bottom: 64.38%;">必读经典双语小诗

 必读经典双语小诗:红玫瑰

O, my Luve's like a red, red rose

吾爱吾爱玫瑰红,

That's newly sprung in June;

六月初开韵晓风;

O, my Luve's like the melodie,

吾爱吾爱如管弦,

That's sweetly play'd in tune.

其声悠扬而玲珑。

As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

吾爱吾爱美而殊,

So deep in luve am I;

我心爱你永不渝,

And I will luve thee still, my dear,

我心爱你永不渝,

Till a' the seas gang dry.

直到四海海水枯;

Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

直到四海海水枯,

And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

岩石融化变成泥,

I will luve thee still, my dear,

只要我还有口气,

While the sands o' life shall run.

我心爱你永不渝。

And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve!

暂时告别我心肝,

And fare-thee-weel, a while!

请你不要把心耽!

And I will come again, my Luve,

纵使相隔十万里,

Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile!

踏穿地皮也要还。

 必读经典双语小诗:花儿

Merry, merry sparrow!

愉快,愉快的小麻雀!

Under leaves so green,

在如此翠绿的树叶下,

A happy blossom

一朵幸福的花儿

Sees you, swift as arrow,

看着你,如箭般地敏捷,

Seek your cradle narrow

在我的胸前寻找

Near my bosom.

你那窄小的摇篮。

Pretty, pretty robin!

漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!

Under leaves so green,

在如此翠绿的树叶下,

A happy blossom

一朵幸福的花朵

Hears you sobbing, sobbing,

听到你呜咽,呜咽,

Pretty, pretty, robin,

漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!

Near my bosom.

在我的胸前盘旋。