当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 外国经典英语诗歌精选:啊,船长,我的船长

外国经典英语诗歌精选:啊,船长,我的船长

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.21W 次

O Captain!My Captain!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">外国经典英语诗歌精选:啊,船长,我的船长

啊,船长!我的船长!

Walt Whitman (瓦尔特.惠特曼)

O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,

啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

But O heart!heart!heart!

但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

O the bleeding drops of red!

瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;

啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;

他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

Here, Captain!dear father!

啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head;

我的手臂托着您的头!

It is some dream that on the deck

莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

You 've fallen cold and dead.

您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells!

啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

But I,with mourful tread,

但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

Walk the deck my captain lies,

心悲切,步履沉重;

Fallen cold and dead.

因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。