当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 双语优美小诗三首赏析

双语优美小诗三首赏析

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.75W 次

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面本站小编为大家带来双语优美小诗三首赏析,欢迎大家阅读!

双语优美小诗三首赏析

双语优美小诗赏析:小舟在河上航行

Boats sail on the rivers,小舟在河上航行,

And ships sail on the seas;大船在海中操轮,

But clouds that sail across the sky,然而白云飘过天空时,

Are prettier far than these.比这些更为悦人。

There are bridges on the rivers,河上有桥,

As pretty as you please;如你所愿的那么悦目;

But the bow that bridges heaven,然而横跨在穹苍的长虹,

And overtops the trees,却比树梢更高,

And builds a road from earth to sky,而能建筑一条通行天际的道路,

Is prettier far than these.比这些更为美好。

双语优美小诗赏析:墙缝里的花

Flower In The Crannied Wall 墙缝里的花

Flower in the crannied wall,墙缝里的花,

I pluck you out of the crannies,我从裂缝中将你采出

I hold you here, root and all, in my hand,放在手中连根一起拿到这里

Little flower---but if I could understand 小花-假若我能完全地了解你

What you are, root and all, and all in all,我必也能知道

I should know what God and man is.上帝和人类是什么。

 双语优美小诗赏析:箭与歌

I shot an arrow in the air,我向空中射了一箭,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

For so swiftly it flew, the sight 因它飞得如此地快速

Could not follow it in its flight.视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。

I breathed a song into the air,我向空中轻歌一曲,

It fell to earth, I knew not where;它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

For who has sight so keen and strong,谁有这么敏锐的视力,

That it can follow the flight of song? 能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

Long, long afterward, in an oak 很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

I found the arrow still unbroke;我发现它依然完好无损;

And the song, from beginning to end,而这首歌,从头到尾,

I found again in the heart of a friend.我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。

双语优美小诗赏析