当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 抒情优美英语诗精选

抒情优美英语诗精选

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.94W 次

多读英语诗歌,是提高英语阅读和口语的最好方法。下面是本站小编为大家带来抒情优美英语诗精选,供大家阅读训练!

抒情优美英语诗精选
  抒情优美英语诗精选1

As a decrepit father takes delight

像一个衰老的父亲高兴去看

To see his active child do deeds of youth,

活泼的儿子表演青春的伎俩,

So I, made lame by fortune's dearest spite,

同样,我,受了命运的恶毒摧残,

Take all my comfort of thy worth and truth.

从你的精诚和美德找到力量。

For whether beauty, birth, or wealth, or wit,

因为,无论美、门第、财富或才华,

Or any of these all, or all, or more,

或这一切,或其一,或多于这一切,

Entitled in thy parts do crowned sit,

在你身上登峰造极,我都把

I make my love engrafted to this store:

我的爱在你这个宝藏上嫁接。

So then I am not lame, poor, nor despised,

那么,我并不残废、贫穷、被轻藐,

Whilst that this shadow doth such substance give

既然这种种幻影都那么充实,

That I in thy abundance am sufficed

使我从你的富裕得满足,并倚靠

And by a part of all thy glory live.

你的光荣的一部分安然度日。

Look, what is best, that best I wish in thee:

看,生命的至宝,我暗祝你尽有:

This wish I have; then ten times happy me!

既有这心愿,我便十倍地无忧。

  抒情优美英语诗精选2

Let me confess that we two must be twain,

让我承认我们俩一定要分离,

Although our undivided loves are one:

尽管我们那分不开的爱是一体:

So shall those blots that do with me remain

这样,许多留在我身上的瑕疵,

Without thy help by me be borne alone.

将不用你分担,由我独自承起。

In our two loves there is but one respect,

你我的相爱全出于一片至诚,

Though in our lives a separable spite,

尽管不同的生活把我们隔开,

Which though it alter not love's sole effect,

这纵然改变不了爱情的真纯,

Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.

却偷掉许多密约佳期的欢快。

I may not evermore acknowledge thee,

我再也不会高声认你做知己,

Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,

生怕我可哀的罪过使你含垢,

Nor thou with public kindness honour me,

你也不能再当众把我来赞美,

Unless thou take that honour from thy name:

除非你甘心使你的名字蒙羞。

But do not so; I love thee in such sort

可别这样做;我既然这样爱你,

As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.

你是我的,我的荣光也属于你。

抒情优美英语诗精选