当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文散文诗歌 > 精选国外英语诗歌

精选国外英语诗歌

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.56W 次

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以最凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。诗歌本身包含的丰富社会生活内容和艺术内涵,诗歌语言的独特的美与和谐都使它们具有无穷的魅力。下面本站小编为大家带来精选国外英语诗歌,欢迎大家阅读!

精选国外英语诗歌

 精选国外英语诗歌:我似流云天自游

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤独地漫游,像一朵云

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然间我看见一群

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙花迎春开放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在树荫下,在湖水边,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微风起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine,

连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

And twinkle on the milky way.

在银河里闪闪发光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它们沿着湖湾的边缘

Along the margin of a bay;

延伸成无穷无尽的一行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我一眼看见了一万朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。

The waves beside them danced; but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee;

水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

In such a jocund company;

诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,却想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought.

这奇景赋予我多少财宝

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每当我躺在床上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思,

They flash upon that inward eye

它们常在心灵中闪现,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤独之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

于是我的心便涨满幸福,

And dances with the daffodils.

和水仙一同翩翩起舞。

精选国外英语诗歌:草原之夜

Night on the prairies,

草原的夜晚,

The supper is over, the fire on the ground burns low,

晚餐过了,活在地上轻轻的燃烧,

The wearied emigrants sleep, wrapt in their blankets;

疲倦了的牧民过着他们的毯子睡着了,

I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,

我独自散步---我站着观望星星。

which I think nownever realized before.

那些我以前从没有注意过的星星。

Now I absorb immortality and peace,

现在我想着永生与和平,

I admire death and test propositions.

我羡慕死亡,我思考各种问题。

How plenteous! how spiritual! how resume!

多么丰饶!多么高尚!多么简明哟!

The same old man and soul--the same old aspirations, and the same content.

同样的一个老人和灵魂——同样的旧有的渴望,同样的满足。

I was thinking the day most splendid till I saw what the not-day exhibited,

直到我看见非白天所展示的一切,我一直以为白天最为光辉灿烂,

I was thinking this globe enough till there sprang out so noiseless around me myriads of other globes.

直到在我的周围无声地涌现出千万个其他的地球,我一直以为这个地球已经很足够。

Now while the great thoughts of space and eternity fill me I will measure myself by them,

现在空间和永恒的伟大思想己充满了我,我要以它们来测量我自己,

And now touch'd with the lives of other globes arrived as far along as those of the earth,

现在我接触到别的星球的生命,这生命跟大地上的生命一样来自遥远的地方,

Or waiting to arrive, or pass'd on farther than those of the earth,

或是将要来到,或是已经超过了大地上的生命,

I henceforth no more ignore them than I ignore my own life,

此后我将不再漠视它们,正如我不漠视我自己的生命,

Or the lives of the earth arrived as far as mine, or waiting to arrive.

或者那些在大地上跟我一样进展的,或将要来到的生命。

O I see now that life cannot exhibit all to me, as the day cannot,

啊,我现在看出生命不能向我展示出所有的一切,白天也不能展示出所有的一切,

I see that I am to wait for what will be exhibited by death.

我看出我得等待那将由死展示出来的东西。