当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 口语英语练习小对话 > 《Nikita》S02E09笔记:你们命中注定在一起

《Nikita》S02E09笔记:你们命中注定在一起

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.99W 次

ing-bottom: 60.16%;">《Nikita》S02E09笔记:你们命中注定在一起

1、Gotcha.

找到你了。


gotcha

抓到你啦;明白了


e.g: Yeah, 5 o'clock, gotcha.

嗯,5点,明白了。


2、So don't try to talk me out of it.

别想劝我回头。


talk somebody out of something

劝某人别做某事


e.g: Can't you talk them out of selling the house?

你能劝他们别卖房子吗?


3、You guys are--you're meant to be.

你们俩就像是...你们命中注定在一起。


something is meant to be/happen

注定会发生,一定会发生


e.g: Dan left me after a month so I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Dan在一个月后离开了我,所以我想我们不是命中注定的。


4、You might as well ask me where Carmen Sandiego is.

你还不如问我神偷卡门在哪里。


might as well

还不如...;应该...更好


e.g: I suppose we might as well go home.

我觉得我们还不如回家吧


5、Nikita is on the verge of losing someone she loves.

尼基塔即将失去所爱之人。


on the verge of

濒临于...;即将...;接近于...


e.g: Jess seemed on the verge of tears.

Jess看上去快哭了。