当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:合资经营条件

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:合资经营条件

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.54W 次

Term and condition on joint venture

外贸英语话题王(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:合资经营条件
合资经营条件

A: Nice to meet you.

A:认识你很高兴。

B: Nice to meet you, too.

B:我也是。

A: I do have a specific idea in my mind concerning our cooperation; I propose to sign an agreement for a project producing toys.

A:我确实有一个与贵方合作的具体计划,即我方建议我们双方签订一个合作生产玩具项目的协议。

B: That's a good idea. Now would you please tell me the total investment of such a project?

B:不错的主意。请告诉我这样一个项目的总投资是多少?

A: At the beginning, I think this joint venture should be of a moderate size. The total investment would be US$10 millon.

A:开始阶段,我想这样一个合资企业规模不要太大,总投资额为1000万美元。

B: Then how much would the registered capital be?

B:那么注册资金是多少?

A: It should be US$5 million.

A:应该是500万美元。

B: Sounds reseasonable, now what's the percentage of your contribution?

B:我想可以,那么你方打算出资多少呢?

A: 50 percent of the total investment of 10 million. That includes cash, machinery and equipment.

A:总投资1000万美元的一半。即包括现金、机器和设备。

B: So we will provide the balance 50 persent, which would include the factory, premises, some machinery and right to use the site.

B:那我方就出剩下的50%了。这包括提供厂房、宅基地、部分机器及场地使用权。

A: That's right.

A:好的。

B: Another question, about the organizational structure, personnel system and wage system. As I understand, it should be discussed and agreed upon by both party's consultations.

B:我还有个问题,至于像合资企业的组织结构、人事及工资制度,我想由合资双方共同考虑,并通过协商的方式取得共识后确立。

A: That's right. And whole joint venture is to be put under the guidance of the board of directors.

A:好的,整个合资企业都受到董事会领导。