当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 365天实用商务口语 第17期:机场迎接客人

365天实用商务口语 第17期:机场迎接客人

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 2.89K 次

Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

365天实用商务口语 第17期:机场迎接客人

请问,您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我介绍一下自己。

I'm here to meet you.

我是来这儿接您的。

Did you have a nice journey?

旅途愉快吗?

Is this your first visit to China?

这是您第一次来中国吧?

We've talked to each other so many times over the telephone.

我们在电话里已经交谈过好多次了。

Our car is out in the parking lot.

我们的车就在外边停车场。

Let me help you with this suitcase.

让我来帮您提这只箱子。

You are welcome.

不客气。

Nice to see you again.

再一次见到您真高兴。

Our manager Mr. Wang asked me to say hello to you.

我们王经理让我问候您。

He meant to come here to meet you in person.

他本来打算亲自来接您的。

Some other business held him back, so he asked me to come in his place.

他被一些其他事情缠住了,所以才叫我代替他来。

Meeting A Foreign Customer At the Airport

在机场迎接外国客人

Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

Yes, I'm Peter Smith.

是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?

Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?

Yes, it's all here.

是的,都在这儿了。

Let me help you with this case.

我来帮您提这个箱子。

Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

谢谢。这么麻烦你。

No trouble at all. This way, please.

一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。

[qh]

1.“smooth”在本对话中的意思是“顺利的,没有阻碍或困难的”,例如:Sarah is responsible for the smooth running of the Sales Department.(莎拉负责销售部门的顺利运营。)另外, “smooth”还可以表示“光起滑的,平坦的”。例如:Marble is smooth to the touch.(大理石摸来很光滑。)“smooth”的另外一个常用含义是“平稳的,无颠簸的,不摇晃的”,例如:a smooth landing in an aircraft(乘飞机平稳的着陆)。[qh]
2.“luggage”是不可数名词,指“行李”,为英式英语,相当于baggage(美式英语)。如果想表达行李数量时,可以用“…piece(s)of luggage”的结构,例如:six pieces of luggage(六件行李。[qh]
3.“help sb. with sth.”表示“帮助某人做某事”,例如:My father said he was going to help me with the fees.(我父亲说他要帮我付费。)[qh]

机场抵达航班英文广播[qh]

正常航班预告[qh]
迎接旅客的各位请注意:由香港飞来本站的KA1305次航班将于17点35分到达。谢谢![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong will arrive here at 17:35. Thank you.[qh]
航班延误预告迎接旅客的各位请注意:我们抱歉地通知,由香港飞来本站的KA1305次航班由于本站天气不够飞行标准(航线天气不够飞行标准/香港天气不够飞行标准/飞机调配原因/飞机机械原因/飞机在香港机场出现机械故障/航行管制原因/香港机场关闭/通信原因),不能按时到达(预计到达本站的时间将延误至19点20分/将继续延误)。谢谢![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen. may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong can not arrive on schedule ( will be delayed t019:20 / will be further delayed ) due to the poor weather condition at our airport (the poor weather condition over the air route / the poor weather condition at Hong Kong airport / aircraft reallocation / the maintenance of the aircraft / the aircraft maintenance at Hong Kong airport / air traffic congestion / the closedown of Hong Kong airport / communication trouble ). Thank you.[qh]
航班取消通知迎接旅客的各位请注意:我们抱歉地通知,由香港飞来本站的KA1305次航班由于…已经取消。预计明天到达本站的时间为13点10分。谢谢![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: We regret to announce that Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong has been[qh]
can celled due to... This flight has been rescheduled to tomorrow at 13:10. Thank you.[qh]
航班到达通知迎接旅客的各位请注意:由香港飞来本站的KA1305次航班已经到达。谢谢![qh]
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please: Flight KA1305 from Hong Kong is now landing. Thank you.[qh]