当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 365天实用商务口语 第40期:为顾客结账退房

365天实用商务口语 第40期:为顾客结账退房

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.06W 次

Do you want to check out?

365天实用商务口语 第40期:为顾客结账退房

您要结账吗?

This is the charge for your calls.

这项收的是您的电话费用。

The total including service charge for the eight days is 3,800 yuan.

包括服务费,您住八天总共是3800元。

What method of payment will you use?

您打算用什么方式付款?

Are you going to pay by cash?

您要用现金结账吗?

We accept credit cards.

我们接受信用卡。

Please check to see if the amount is correct.

请您核对账目,看看是否正确。

This is the laundry charge.

这是洗衣费。

Here is your invoice.

给您发票。

Here is the money you overpaid.

这是您多付的钱。

Thank you for staying at our hotel.

谢谢您光临我们酒店。

Helping a Customer Check Out

为顾客结账退房

Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

早上好,先生。我能帮什么忙吗?

I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now.

我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。

Yes, sir. May I have your room number?

好的,先生。请问您的房间号码是多少?

My room number is 1010, and the name is Ted Black.

房间号码是1010,名字是特德·布莱克。

Right. Please wait a moment. I'll get your bill ready for you right away.

好的。请等一下。我马上就把您的账单准备好。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Have you used your mini-bar since breakfast?

早餐以后您用过小冰柜吗?

No, I haven't.

没有用过。

Very good, sir. Here's your bill. Please check and sign it.

好的,先生。这是您的账单。请核对并签字。

OK. Excuse me, what's this charge for?

好的。请问,这笔费用是怎么回事?

That's for the breakfast you ordered from the service.

那是您从客房服务部要的那次早餐的费用。

Oh. yes. It's on Wednesday morning. Sorry about that.

哦,是的,那是星期三上午。对不起。

That's all right. Well. it's altogether $260.

没关系。嗯,一共是260美元。

Here you are.

给你。

Thank you. Have a nice trip!

谢谢。祝您旅途愉快!

[qh]

1.“settle an account”在这里相当于“settle a bill”,表示“付清账单,结账”的意思。[qh]
2.“right away”表示“立刻,马上”的意思,相当于“at once,right off,immediately”等。例如:I'll phone him right away.(我马上就给他打电话。)I could tell right off that something was wrong.(我马上就能断定出了问题。)If necessary I can come at once.(如果有必要,我马上就可以来。)[qh]
3.“mini-bar”指宾馆客房里的“小冰柜,小冰箱”,贮有酒和饮料等,供客人自取,所产生的费用一般在结账退房时支付。[qh]
4.在对某人就某事表示歉意时,可以简短地说一句“Sorry about that.”这句话在实际口语交流中使用频率非常高。[qh]

为顾客结账退房时的注意事项[qh]

当准备为顾客结账退房时.要特别注意以下事项:[qh]
① Check if the guest has paid a reservation he/she has, take the amount of his/her deposit out of the bill.[qh]
检查核对顾客在预订的时候是否交了押金。如果交了,则要把押金从账单中扣除。[qh]
② Check with the guest if he/she is entitled to any kind of discount or complementary rate. If he/she is, make the necessary deduction.[qh]
检查核对顾客是否享有某些折扣或补助。如果享有,就必须减免相关费用。[qh]
③ Remind the guest to return his/her room key to the reception before he/she leaves the hotel.[qh]
提醒顾客离开饭店前要把房间钥匙交还到接待处。[qh]
④If the guest settles his/her account by traveler's check, make sure that he/she countersigns the check in front of compare the two signatures carefully. Do not accept checks that have already been countersigned.如果客人用旅行支票结账,一定要确保他/她当面签字。随后仔细比较两个签名。不要接收已经签字的支票。[qh]
⑤When the guest wants to pay his/her bill by credit card, the cashier should always follow the procedure below:[qh]
如果顾客想用信用卡结账,结账员应当遵循以下程序:[qh]
(1)核对信用卡是否有效。[qh]
(2)核查顾客的卡号是否出现在最近的无效卡号通知单中。[qh]
(3)在销售凭单上盖章,然后写上交易金额和日期。[qh]
(4)请持卡人在指定的地方签名,然后和卡背面的签名进行比较。[qh]