当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 365天实用商务口语 第64期:食品销售

365天实用商务口语 第64期:食品销售

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 7.78K 次

This is a local specialty.

365天实用商务口语 第64期:食品销售

这是本地的特产。

It's delicious.

味道挺不错的。

The kind of fruit is very sweet.

这种水果很甜。

Longjing tea is pure and fragrant and has a sweetish and mellow taste.

龙井茶清纯芬芳,口味甘美醇和。

We have seafood such as squid, clam and shrimp in our shop.

载们店里有鱿鱼、蛤蜊、虾之类的海鲜。

They are absolutely fresh.

它们绝对新鲜。

They're imported from Thailand.

这些是从泰国进口的。

We have a fresh stock of all kinds of Moon cakes.

我们刚刚进了一批各种口味的月饼。

How many kilos do you need?

您要几公斤?

What kind of packing do you prefer?

您想要哪种包装的?

Let me weigh this for you.

我帮您称一下。

Selling Food

食品销售

Can I help you?

您想买点什么?

I'd like to buy some Chinese-style cakes. Could you recommend some?

我想买点中国糕点。能为我推荐些什么吗?

Certainly. Now that the Mid-Autumn Festival is drawing near, we have a fresh stock of all kinds of moon cakes.

当然可以。现在中秋节马上就要到了,我们刚刚进了一批各种口味的月饼。

Mid-Autumn Festival? Moon cakes? What does that mean?

中秋节?月饼?是什么意思?

Mid-Autumn Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. It is on August 15m on the Chinese lunar calendar.

中秋节是中国的传统节日。时间是中国农历八月十五。

On that night, families eat moon cakes and enjoy the glorious full moon; the moon cake is round and looks like the full moon.

那天晚上,一家人吃月饼、赏明月。月饼是圆的,看上去像圆月,所以称为月饼。

That's why it's called the moon cake. The moon cakes symbolize family reunion and harmony.

月饼象征着全家团聚、家庭和睦。

That sounds interesting. Well, I'd like to buy some.

听起来挺有意思的.、嗯,我要一些。

Which do you prefer, in tins or in packets?

您喜欢哪一种,罐装的还是盒装的?

In packets, please.

盒装的。

OK. Here you are.

好的,给您。

[qh]

1.“now(that)”表示“既然,由于,现在已经,如今”,例如:Now that we know each other a little better, we get along fine.(由于我们彼此更加了解了,我们相处得很好,)I'm going to relax now the school year is over.(既然这学年结束了,我准备放松放松。)When l was young,I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.(年少时我羡慕聪明之人。现在我老了,我羡慕仁厚之人。)[qh]
2.“Mid-Autumn Festival”表示“中秋节”,也叫“Moon Festival”,中秋节吃的“月饼”英文为“mooncake”。[qh]
3.“draw near”的意思是“临近,接近”。[qh]
4.“lunar calendar”是指“阴历”。[qh]
5.“full moon”意为“满月,全月”。[qh]

介绍食物营养成分的英文表达[qh]

下面是食品销售过程当中常会用到的介绍食物营养成分的英文表达,大家学习掌握之后,必然会给销售工作带来一定的帮助。[qh]
The vitamins1 and minerals2 in this product can provide many benefits3.[qh]
本产品中的维生素和矿物质能够提供诸多益处。[qh]
It can supplement4 the fiber5 in your diet6.[qh]
它能够补充您膳食中的纤维物质。[qh]
No addedcial7 colors, flavors8, or preservatives9.[qh]
不添加人工色素、香料或防腐剂。[qh]
This product is low-fat and sugar-free. but it's still tasty10.[qh]
本产品低脂、无糖,但口味仍然很好。[qh]
The product is high in proteins11, low in fats and carbohydrates12.[qh]
这种产品的蛋白质含量很高,脂肪和碳水化合物含量很低。[qh]
This product contains13 a lot of calaum14.[qh]
本产品含有很多钙质。[qh]