当前位置

首页 > 商务英语 > 常用商务英语口语 > 365天实用商务口语 第43期:洗衣服务

365天实用商务口语 第43期:洗衣服务

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.94W 次

Have you got any laundry?

365天实用商务口语 第43期:洗衣服务
您有衣服要洗吗?

Please leave it in the laundry bag.

请把它放在洗衣袋里。

The laundryman comes over to collect every morning.

每天早上洗衣工人都会来收的。

Could you fill out the laundry slip?

您能填写一下洗衣单吗?

Do you want these shirts to be ironed?

这些衬衫要熨吗?

Do you want them dry-cleaned?

要干洗吗?

It takes only one day to have the laundry done.

一天之内就可以洗好。

We have express laundry service.

我们有快洗服务。

A button came off your clothes and the laundry has sewn on a new one for you.

您衣服上的一颗扣子掉了,洗衣房已经为您缝上了一颗新的。

Are your clothes colorfast?

您的衣服是不褪色的吗?

Please refer to your laundry list for further information.

其他情况,您可以参照洗衣表。

Excuse me, have you got any laundry? Housekeeping is here to collect it.

打扰一下,您有衣服要洗吗?我是客房清洁服务部的,来收取要洗的衣服。

Yes, I have. Here are my blouse, coat and stockings.

有。这是我的衬衣、外套,还有长筒袜。

Anything else?

还有其他的吗?

Oh, yes. My husband also has some laundry. This is his suit and here are his pajamas.

哦,有。我丈夫也有衣服需要洗。这是他的西装和睡衣。

Are they to be dry-cleaned?

都需要干洗吗?

Oh, no. Only the suit and coat are to be dry-cleaned. I want to have my blouse tomorrow evening. And I'd like the collar and cuffs starched.

哦,不用。只有西装和外套需要干洗。我明天晚上就需要这件衬衣。还有,衣服的袖口和领子要上浆。

Yes. but not too stiff. right?

好的。不过,不要太硬,对吗?

Exactly. Is it possible to have my overcoat dry-cleaned, too?

对。我的大衣也能干洗吧?

There are a few spots on it. I'm afraid you won't have it tomorrow. Dry-cleaning usually takes three days.

上面有一些污点。恐怕您明天拿不到。干洗一般需要花三天时间。

Oh, no. I also need this tomorrow evening.

哦,那可不行,我明天晚上也需要穿它。

In that case, I suppose, I could ask the dry-cleaner to clean up the spots for the moment and have it well pressed. You might get it back on time then.

那样的话,我想可以让干洗员暂时先把污点清除掉,再把它好好熨一下。这样您就可以准时拿回去了。

That's a good idea. Thanks a lot.

好主意。十分感谢。

1.“Is it possible to do sth.”表示“能不能做某事,有没有可能做成某事”,例如:Is it possible to get tickets for the game?(有没有可能弄到比赛的门票?)
2.“take”在这里表示“花(时间)”,例如:How long is this going to take?(这个会花多长时间?)
3.“for the moment”表示“暂时,目前”,例如:-How's your apartment? -It's fine for the moment.(-你住的公寓怎么样?一目前还可以。)
洗涤熨烫英文说明

作为常与衣物、布料打交道的酒店工作人员,对于织物的洗涤、熨烫及保养方法,必须要非常熟悉,只有这样才能给客人提供优质的服务。下面就给大家列举出了一些常用专业英文的表达方法,以便大家学习、使用。
一、干洗Dry-cleaning
一般干洗Dry-clean
不可干洗Do Not Dry-clean
建议干洗Dry-cleaning Recommended
专业干洗Professionally Dry-clean
常规干洗Dry-clean Normal Cycle
二、水洗Washing
不可洗涤Do Not Wash
可机洗Machine Washable
手洗Hand Wash
不可揉搓Do Not Rub
冷水洗Cold Wash
温水洗Warm Wash
热水洗Hot Wash
温和洗衣程序Delicate/Gentle Cycle
分开洗涤Wash Separately
可与类似颜色衣物同时洗涤Wash with Like Color
与深色衣物分开洗涤Wash Dark Color Separately
翻出底面洗涤Wash Inside Out
不可拧干Do Not Wring
温水清洗Warm Rinse
冷水清洗Cold Rinse
彻底清洗Rinse Thoroughly
禾可脱水Do Not Spin
常规脱水Normal Spin
较短较慢程序脱水Reduced Spin
不可浸泡Do Not Soak
只可抹洗或擦洗Damp Wipe Only