当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文经典故事 > 名著精读:《小妇人》第五章:和睦邻居 第4节

名著精读:《小妇人》第五章:和睦邻居 第4节

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.33K 次

"Grandpa does sometimes, but my books don't interest him, and I hate to ask Brooke all the time."

名著精读:《小妇人》第五章:和睦邻居 第4节

“爷爷有时念一点,但我的书他不感兴趣,我又不愿意老叫布鲁克来念。”

"Have someone come and see you then."

“那么叫人来看望你吧。”

"There isn't anyone I'd like to see. Boys make such a row, and my head is weak."

“我腻烦见人。男孩子吵闹起哄,我头痛受不了。”

"Isn't there some nice girl who'd read and amuse you? Girls are quiet and like to play nurse."

“不能找个好女孩来跟你念书消遣吗?女孩子天性文静,而且喜欢照顾别人。”

"Don't know any."

“不认识?”

"You know us," began Jo, then laughed and stopped.

“你认识我们,“乔提醒他,然后含笑起来,又赶忙停下。

"So I do! Will you come, please?" cried Laurie.

“可不是吗!能请你过来吗?”劳里叫道。

"I'm not quiet and nice, but I'll come, if Mother will let me. I'll go ask her. Shut the window, like a good boy, and wait till I come."

“我不文静,也并非什么好女孩,但如果妈妈允许的话,我就过来。我去问问她。你乖乖关上窗子,我一会就来。”

rest vt.使感兴趣

I believe this subject must interest you. 我想这个话题你一定感兴趣。

[heit] v. 憎恨,不愿

She hates to be late for work.
她不喜欢上班迟到。

[wi:k] adj. 虚弱的,无力的,弱的,淡薄的,差的

The small weak child became the scorn of the class.
这个瘦小软弱的孩子成为全班嘲笑的对象。

e[ə'mju:z] v. 消遣,娱乐,使 ... 发笑

The boys amuse themselves by drawing caricatures of their teacher.
男孩子们以画老师的漫画取乐。

[ʃʌt] n. 关闭 adj. 关闭的,合拢的

Her mouth opened and shut, but no sound came out.
她的嘴张开又闭上了,没有发出声音。

He shut himself away for a month to catch up on his academic work.
他与世隔绝一个月,力图把功课赶上去。


  
1."There isn't anyone I'd like to see. Boys make such a row, and my head is weak."

【句子翻译】“我腻烦见人。男孩子吵闹起哄,我头痛受不了。”

【难句解析】make a rowvi. 大吵大闹(引起骚动);

The guy is make such a row that I can not sleep.
那些家伙吵得我没法睡觉。

Could you please make less (of a) row
请你别那麽大声嚷嚷好吗?

2."Isn't there some nice girl who'd read and amuse you? Girls are quiet and like to play nurse."

【句子翻译】“不能找个好女孩来跟你念书消遣吗?女孩子天性文静,而且喜欢照顾别人。”

【难句解析】play nurse“照顾人”;

Girls generally always love to play nurse since very young.
一般来说,女孩子们很小的时候就喜欢照顾人。