当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 英语突破情景对话 > 舌尖上的美国(47):谈论结账

舌尖上的美国(47):谈论结账

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.76W 次

Waiter: Are youthrough with your meal?

侍者:你们吃完了吗?

Tom: Yes, we are. Could we have the Check, please?

汤姆:吃完了。请拿帐单来。

Waiter: Here is your check, 86 dollars in all. I can take care of it here when you're ready.

侍者:给您,一共86元。如果你们要付帐,我可以帮你们拿去结帐。

Tom: Do you acceptcheque?

汤姆:你们收支票吗?

Waiter: No, I'm sorry we don't. We accept credit cards and cash.

侍者:对不起,我们不收。我们只收信用卡和现金。

Tom: Well, I don't have any cash with me. So I'll have to put in on credit. Here's 90 dollars. Please keep the change.

汤姆:我没带现金。我必须用信用卡结帐了。这是90元,剩下的做小费。

Waiter: Thank you, I will be right back.

侍者:谢谢你,我马上就回来。

Tom: Oh, please wait for a minute. I want to go with the food left.

汤姆:请稍等一会。我想把剩下的食物带走。

Waiter: I see. I will bring someto-go boxes for you.

侍者:我明白。我会为您拿一个打包盒。

舌尖上的美国(47):谈论结账

you through with

be through with表示结束,完成,或者是与...结束关系、不再联系等,与之类似的还有be tired from(因……而疲乏),be sick/tired of(厌倦、厌恶)等等,都是be动词+形容词+介词(非常关键,也是最易出错的地方)来表达一种状态或者情绪。

eg:I'll be glad when we're through with this project.如果我们完成了这个项目,我会高兴的。

the check

【美】(餐厅的)帐单,发票

May I have the check, please?请把帐单开给我好吗?

pt cheque

cheque是支票的意思,在餐厅吃饭结账时一般有以下几种方式:现金(cash)支票(cheque)信用卡(credit)

se keep the change

keep the change就是说把零钱留着吧,就是说不用找了。其实是美国人给的小费。

5. bring to-go boxes for you

to-go boxes打包盒

接下来提供大家一些常用句型:

Check, please.

麻烦请结帐。

Can I pay here?

可以在这儿付帐吗?

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算帐

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

帐单有一些错误。

Could you check it again?

可不可以麻烦再确认一次帐单?

Can I pay with this credit card?

可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。