当前位置

首页 > 英语阅读 > 英文经典故事 > 双语畅销书《我是马拉拉》第21章:主啊 我将她托付给你(8)

双语畅销书《我是马拉拉》第21章:主啊 我将她托付给你(8)

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.18W 次

A young man came in and introduced himself as Colonel Junaid, a neurosurgeon.

双语畅销书《我是马拉拉》第21章:主啊 我将她托付给你(8)
一位年轻男子自我介绍,说他是朱奈德上校,是一位脑神经外科医生。

My father became even more disturbed.

父亲更加忐忑不安了。

He didn't think he looked like a doctor; he seemed so young.

他觉得这个男子看起来太年轻,不像一位医生。

'Is she your daughter?' asked the colonel.

“她是你的女儿吗?”上校问道。

Maryam pretended to be my mother so she could come in.

玛丽安假装称是,这样她才得以一起进到病房。

Colonel Junaid examined me.

朱奈德上校帮我做了检查。

I was conscious and restless but not speaking or aware of anything, my eyes fluttering.

我有意识,而且很惊慌,但我无法说话,也无法对任何事物做出反应。我的眼睛在不停眨动。

The colonel stitched the wound above my left brow where the bullet had entered, but he was surprised not to see any bullet in the scan.

朱奈德上校为我缝合了左边眉毛上方的伤口,但他惊讶于扫描时未发现子弹。

'If there is an entry there has to be an exit,' he said.

“有子弹进入的伤口,就一定会有射出口。”他说。

He palpated my spine and located the bullet lying next to my left shoulder blade.

他用手抚触、检查我的脊椎,发现子弹卡在左肩胛骨旁边。

'She must have been stooping so her neck was bent when she was shot,' he said.

“她一定是弯下身子了,所以子弹卡在这儿。”他说。

They took me for another CT scan.

他们又为我做了一次断层扫描。

Then the colonel called my father into his office, where he had the scans up on a screen.

然后,上校把父亲带到他的办公室,扫描结果挂在办公室的墙上。

He told him that the scan in Swat had been done from only one angle, but this new scan showed the injury was more serious.

他说,斯瓦特的医生只做了单角度的扫描,这次扫描显示受伤的程度很严重。

'Look, Ziauddin,' he said. 'The CT scan shows the bullet went very close to the brain.'

“齐亚乌丁,断层扫描显示子弹经过的地方离大脑很近。”

He said particles of bone had damaged the brain membrane.

他说,“骨头的细微碎片伤到了脑膜。

'We can pray to God. Let's wait and see,' he said.

现在我们只能祈祷,等着看看状况如何。

'We're not going to operate at this stage.'

目前,我们暂时不会进行手术。”